OK give me your opinions please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindyLee

Reaction score
Ok I want to make sure I am not barn blind, BUT I love this little gal to death no matter what BUT want to see what you guys have to say about her confirmation.

Here she is from new born till now as a 28 inch tall 2 yr old.

PLEASE BE HONEST!

OH dear! I dont believe her last 2 pics will show. They where taken yesterday so the most current.

Heres a pic of her Sire & Dam.

z1.jpg

100_1625.jpg

100_2134.jpg

DSC02730_cropped_4x6_sm.jpg

100_2919.jpg

qqqqqqqqqqqqqq.bmp

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.bmp

sentra_2009_3.jpg

100_0424.jpg

Attachments

• qqqqqqqqqqqqqq.bmp
    2.1 MB · Views: 129
  • qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.bmp
    2.3 MB · Views: 87
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to respond to this mostly to bump it up so you might get more responses. Please understand that this is my opinion only and I am not a judge. All I can say is what I like or don't and I do hope if you don't like my opinion you will just ignore it.
default_yes.gif

I love her head and big eye, she has a nice neck that comes out of her shoulder where it should and a good length of back. Her legs look nice and straight as well. I can't see her feet in the picture so can't comment on them. IMO her weakness is her hind quarters. She hasn't got as much hip as I like to see and her croup drops off a bit more than I would like. In all I would say she is a pretty filly and she will still change some as she finishes maturing.

Thanks for the response. I too agree with the small hip. Her momma has a smaller hip too. I also think her head is slightly a little long also.

Could someone please help me post her other 2 pics that wont come up?

THANKS!

She is very pretty.
default_wub.png

But it is hard to critique her conformation by these pictures.

I also think she is lovely, in my opinion she has a really great head and neck, I so hate it when the neck looks like it is growing out from between the front legs and your girls looks very nice. As for her hip, I think it will mature as she does. Yes I have to agree that the pictures could show her from the side and her hooves better, that might help. Don't know what happened with the last two. All in all I think she is very pretty.

Thanks guys!

The pics that are NOT showing up are current of her and do show her from her side. BUT because hubby deleated jpeg from my files all my pics I take file under bmp and now wont load for everyone else to view.
closedeyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's your pics.I put them in photobucket,then here.

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq1.jpg

qqqqqqqqqqqqqq2.jpg

I also have a 2 month old little filly who is a full sister to her and looks exactly the same but a bay roan.

Latest posts

Back