OHHHHHHhhhhhhh CRAP !!! What a mess !!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"City Slicker"

Reaction score
After spending all night and to-day out plowing snow! I came home at 3:30 to this!!!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
A pipe burst in the bathroom above the kitchen and the water was still flowing free from who knows when
default_new_shocked.gif
scramble over the pile of drywall and down to the basement to shut the water main off, get back to the top of stairs and here is this WHITE head looking at me
default_new_shocked.gif
and the look of " I didn't do it" Poor Tonto must have been just ready to go outside to do his thing ( he is house trained) when the ceiling let loose! So now I have a White Mini instead of a Pinto and little white hoof prints all OVER the house and a BIG WHITE PATCH in the middle of the living room where he decided to roll himself dry:shocked Sooooo shovel a ton of drywall out the back door, get junior out in the yard, grab the mop & bucket, fire up the rug shampoo machine (the whole house is carpet) let Tonto in and use the machine to clean him in the now wrecked kitchen, throw his blanket on him, I'm going to the lquior store, come back to my humble home, make supper and get
default_472.gif
default_472.gif
default_472.gif
!!!! The pipe can wait till morning! SO how'd your day go!!!!!

Kitchen1.jpg

Kitchen2.jpg

Kitchen3.jpg

I got the pics to load up

so while I'm at Home Depot for pipe supplys, I'll be getting 2 sheets of 12ft X 4ft drywall and screws

Last edited by a moderator:
Well got the pipe fixed up and noticed a few more that looked a little iffy to me, so the drywall can wait and off to Home Depot for more pipe. With my luck the others will go right after I get the drywall up!

The carpet came up great, but going to do it again over the weekend just to make sure I got it all up!

By the way, Tonto did help with the mess as he couldn't get past the rubble to go outside and kept it in the kitchen :DOH! Can't scold him for that as it's first time in 6 yrs that he has gone in the house
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh geez! That sucks to come home to any day of the week! I sure hope you get it fixed fast.

What a mess! Poor Tonto probably had no idea what was going on! His house was falling down around him.

Boy that is a bad day!!

Sorry for you.. I guess we know what your doing this weekend...

Latest posts

Back