Ohhh Marty......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoopiedoo

Reaction score
I KNOW you have more pictures of her and some great stories by now, we need to hear all about that sweet little prancing girl! She is just so dang pretty and SUCH a blessing! Can't wait to hear of her little filly adventures.

Hugs!

Jodi

Oh thank you for posting this. I have been watching everyday hoping that Marty will come on and give us an update.

I have been waiting too!

I just figured that Marty was too busy putting pink bows in Noelle's mane and forelock and painting the nursery PINK!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

I know life is very full with it's ups and downs, heartaches and heartfelt joys. Many folks here are thinking of you, Jerry, Dan and all the furkids but especially your sweet Micheal's Noelle. (and how is Jerry's hand?)

Thanks Deb!

I tried yesterday...WHERE O WHERE IS MARTY HIDING????

Oooooohhhhh Marty....... Yooo Hooo

Come update us! :saludando:

Jodi

Marty is having some quiet time. She is fine and will come back soon.

Thanks, I was starting to worry!

Enjoy the quiet time, Marty.

Jodi

Sorry! Thank you for asking. Noelle is very good, and has such a loving little personality on her. She's very friendly, and quite independant too. Never follows mommy and I always have to chase her down. We are presently in halter training because I can't keep doing laps around the barn for her.

I'll get better pictures asap

Here, she is prancing

I love this one

Noelle3-25.jpg

AWWWW, there she is!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: I love that picture too, it's my favorite so far! She really is such a pretty lil girl
default_yes.gif
: Thank you for the update, hope I wasn't too much of a pest :hypocrite:

Thank you for the update
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Jodi

Oh please! Look at that little 'cotton tail'.

Marty, she's so precious. Enjoy her.
default_wub.png
:

There's that wee perfect lil lady! I just love her marked feet and that sweet tail, look how pretty.

she is just adorable! did you figure out is she black or bay?? im leaning tword bay on this pic

Latest posts

Back