Oh Timmy, my goodness........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Timmy always stands so nicely for his morning grooming from head to toe.

He always goes out looking so very presentable.

Then today, right after grooming, he made a mad dash out to the barnyard for the biggest muddiest roll he could do. Apparently he scared himself because he came flying back in looking almost shocked! Like....."mommy, what have I done to myself?" "Get it off of me!"

He had mud all over himself including up his little nostrils and even inside his ears and lost his little baby scrunchie in the process.

You can just imagine my horror as we got a finger spank back to the grooming area.

Timmyinmud2.jpg

Timmyinmud1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a bit messy huh? I know another horse that after he gets brushed he tries to find the nearest mud puddle to roll in...
laugh.gif

Maybe he is thinking that he wishes he could just be a horse for a change.

You know Marty if I had a Mini that I was selling I would LOVE to think it would be going to a home like yours...as I would know it would be the most loved, handled, groomed, and cared for Mini in the country! I don't ever think anyone can go to overboard in caring for our animals...most of us just wish we had the time to dedicate to it....

Barnbum, funny!
aktion033.gif
I think this was Timmy's first roll in real mud, like in wet dirt!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

He's used to "dry dirt" I guess.

Ash, no doubt about it, he's all horse all the time......just cause my horses get one on one attention every day doesn't mean they aren't.

Timmyrolling.jpg

aktion033.gif
ID LOVE TO HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE WHEN TIMMY ROLLED LOL, MY BOY SEEMS TO THINK ITS FUNNY WHEN IVE HIS STABLE ALL CLEAN AND COSY FOR HIM TO COME AND WIDDLE ON IT, HE GIVES ME A VERY SATIFIED LOOK, THEN ROLLS IN IT, I THINK HE THINK HES A PIG
biggrin.gif

ohh little timmy!
new_shocked.gif

wub.gif

...at least the halter stayed clean. I've had to wash halters twice in the last 8 days
laugh.gif

Can you say spoiled? lol ....i love him.

Leeana

Gooooooo Timmy!!! Love the pic with the horses wandering in the barn!

Sounds like my paint, what is it with clean horses and mud? It's like a magnet!
rolleyes.gif

Timmy is turing into a very handsome young man. He is just too cute!
wub.gif

Oh these little boys!! Our colt Stalker HATES standing for pictures, so on the night before we take his AMHA pictures he finds the biggest mess of GRAY mud and has a ball!! It took us the better part of an hour the next morning to get him so that you could see his color (he's a silver pinto). Luckily I had a buddy with me so between the two of us we FINALLY got him clean. But, Oh, whats this? we were having so much fun dolling him up that we forgot to watch the time so just as we're about to finish Mom calls us back to the house because were already 5 min. late and still in our smelly barn clothes!! And Stalker just smirks at us as we let him out to pasture (hey it was either that or the mud lot). When we get back he's got grass stains all over!! WE just threw our hands in the air, took the pictures and had a good laugh.

No doubt about it, when I die, I want to come back as one of Marty's minis!

laugh.gif
Don`t you know mud baths are consider a beauty treatment?Alot of people go to fancy spas and pay big bucks .Your guys did it the cheap way.

Latest posts

Back