Oh Happy Day!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
Hi there,

So sorry, been out of pocket again. All this week has been because of GOOD THINGS though, (thankfully for a change, LOL). First, because of hubby springing tickets to the FIRST EVER playoffs game for the Tampa Bay Rays this past Thursday (GO RAYS!), and now...as if this week couldn't get any better....

I'm A GRANDMA!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! I'm A GRANDMA!!!!!

We are so very proud to introduce our grandbaby BOY, "Wyatt Wade Hunter Butler". Yes, his namesake is because of THE "Wyatt", as in "Wyatt Berry Stapp Earp". Keeping in sync with 4 initials even, LOL. (WWHB - What Would Heaven Be). Cool huh? Actually, they both liked the name "Wyatt", and Sasha (my daughter in law) wanted the baby to have Dusty's middle name "Wade" (his full name is Dustin Wade Butler), and they both wanted the name "Hunter". So that's his full name. Hope he's going to love writing when he gets old enough for school, LOL.

Anyways, we got to spend ALL DAY with him yesterday, and a little more today. WOOOHOOOO!!!!! Btw, when he was born he was 8lbs, 7oz at 20in. long. What a WHOPPER! LOL. When my Dusty was born, he was only 8lbs, 4oz, at 21". Throughout the whole delivery process, my son was able to be on the phone with Sasha the whole time, all the way from Iraq. He was able to hear Baby Wyatt's very first sounds, and that just made my heart SING!

HURRY HOME DUSTY! You have THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FAMILY waiting for you here at home! Keep safe over there, and just hurry home as soon as you can! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Oh, I'll post LOTS and LOTS of photos of him on my blog, over on the LB Blog Board section, and also I did a little diddy of him on YouTube, (so I could email them to my son, but sharing them with you all to, LOL!) Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWRxNTJ4PlM

Thank you all SO MUCH for letting me share and SHOUT m'JOY...again. :) {{{MAJORHAPPYSIGHS!!!}}}

Warmest hugs,

Tanya & Lee

(Proud as puddin' Grandma & Grandpa!)

Here's a "sneak peek" photo...
default_wub.png

BabyWyatt-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful little miracle!! Congratulations, Grandma & Grandpa!! Pretty handsome little guy
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Jodi

CONGRADULATIONS ON LITTLE WYATT!!!!!

I like that name too!!! That is an Awsome name!!!!

Tombstone is my favorite western movie,I like Wyatt & Doc Holiday!!!!

Awwww...look at that little FACE!!! He's precious Tanya...Congratulations to you all!
default_wub.png

Isn't Grandma & Grandpa a couple of the sweetest words in the universe?

Dusty must be walking on air all the way over in Iraq!

Congratulations! Having fun is going to take on a whole new meaning!

Enjoy!

What a precious little boy!! Congrats Mom, Dad, and Grandparents! WHOOO HOOO!!!

I hope daddy gets home soon!

Awww, what a sweetie! Congratulations!!!

I always cry at weddings and when a new baby is born. Sooooo,,,,,,,,, yes you guessed it. I am crying tears of joy for your family Tanya! Congratulations on one beautiful baby boy and God Bless your entire family. I will never forget the day my grandson was born. There are not words to express how I felt. I pray your son can come home soon to meet his precious new son. What a beautiful family you have!! Thanks for sharing.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Congrats on a beautiful baby boy!!

Hope Daddy comes home soon to see his precious new package..

Have fun being a Grandma and Grandpa!

Oh that is wonderful! Baseball and babies! Now that is fun! Congrats on a wonderful new addition to your family. That is great news to hear in the morning!

Thank you so much Betsy, Nila, Cheyenne, Nancy, Robin, Lois, Connie, Basket, Crabby & Mona.
default_wub.png
Little Baby Wyatt is such an amazing little guy! Already, he has our whole hearts all wrapped up around his tiny little fingers, LOL. Thanks so much for all your kind sentiments. {{{MAJORHAPPYSIGHS!!!}}}

Warmest Hugs,

Tanya & Lee

(Grandma & Grandpa)

Tanya and Lee,

Congratulations on such an important event in your lives. Good Luck to your family and especially to your son in Iraq. You both must be very proud.

Gary

Tanya and Lee,
Congratulations on such an important event in your lives. Good Luck to your family and especially to your son in Iraq. You both must be very proud.

Gary
default_yes.gif
Thanks so much Gary!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back