OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS DECORATING THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No fair!! I have to go to work early...am already up to late but can't wait until tomorrow to find out!!!!

Oh the suspense !! I have to find out before I can go to bed or I'll never get to sleep. How long do I have to camp out here at the computer ?
default_biggrin.png

Aren't those dishes done yet??? Is there a smilie for pacing and chewing nails?
default_biggrin.png

It won't be long now. Its the cart judges that are actually still debating. Waiting on them to call me back any second.

The horse/barn winners are already definate.

OK I GOT IT!!!!!!!!

First thank you for all who participated and to the judges and to the special judge I kept from going to bed to help out with the tie breakers.

For the Horse/Barn

First place: RIMMERPAINTS

Second place: MAD FOR MINIS

For the Horse/Cart

I have to tell you these all ran neck and neck something terrible.

First place: EOHIPPUS

Second place: WRS

Now, we had a really bad situation here where it was so very tight with the carts, I am doing an Honorable Mention thing here for

MILO MINIS AND SABER

Milo and Saber you will also be receiving a little something in the mail too.

Please all the winners PM me with your home address so I can get your gifts tended to.

Mary Lou and I are going to be sending out the 2nd place little gifts.

The first place prizes will be coming from an anonymous donor.

THANKS ALL FOR ENTERING and playing along. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL BACK HERE NEXT YEAR!

May you all have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful year to follow.

Much love,

Your Pal from the Mountain

Marty

WOW!!! Im so excited!! Im glad i didnt have to judge that was so so hard. The carts are AWESOME!!! I love looking at the pictures of all the horses and carts. Then the snow barn! WOW that must of took you hours. That was amazing! CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!!

OH YES YES THANK YOU TO JUDGES AND TO WHO EVER DONATES THE PRIZES! This was so much fun! Thanks again to all and congrats

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all the winners ! All entries were fantastic ! I don't know how the judges could decide. I'm glad I wasn't one of them
default_biggrin.png

Thank you to all who made this contest possible ! As always it was so much fun !
default_yes.gif
Can't wait to see what wonderful prizes everyone will get.
default_smile.png

Thanks rimmerpaints, carving the snow barn was cold work but it was fun. I love your entry,your girls are adorable!
default_wub.png

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Wow! Thank you judges. Y'all had a tough decision, lots of great entries this year.
default_yes.gif
Everyone did a great job.
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations!

Awww.....thanks Marty! Polk and I are honoured to be honourably mentioned
default_biggrin.png
Congratulations to all the winners and thanks for letting us see your Christmas finery! Thanks for the contest Marty!!!

Lori, Lori, Lori, will someone with free minutes please give Lori a jingle and ask her to please come back and pm me with her home address?

Congratulations to every one who won!! As pictures were being posted I was looking at them wondering how on earth the judges were going to judge them! I'm glad I didn't have to.

WRS - your first picture looked like a christmas card you would buy in a store! Its so cute with its country western christmas theme.

Rimmerpaints - Your little girls had the cutest outfits! I especially loved the white one. It looked like a scene from a movie; like mini-black beauty or merrylegs! Great job!

Mad for Minis - Oh my gosh!! That snow barn is adorable!! And its such a creative idea. Seeing it makes me wish it snowed where I live (but then reading about all the bad snow storms and poor minis makes me glad it doesn't!)

Saber is always one of my favorites, his little painted hooves are the perfect touch! And his sitting trick makes him a postcard mini. I'm waiting for the day I see him in advertising on T.V.!

MiLo Minis - Polk has such impressive color! And he looks like an outstanding parade horse. I loved the snowflakes hanging off him and the cart, it was the perfect jack frost chill touch!

And Taylor Richelle, I wish you had a horse in the barn so it could have been judged! Its such a cozy barn and I'd love to have a barn just like it. I hope all the horses (and pony) had stockings that are completely stuffed on Christmas morning
default_smile.png

Great job every one!

I loved looking at everyone's pictures. I have also seen so many other wonderful photos that I wish would have entered this contest. Merry Christmas everyone!

Lori, Lori, Lori, will someone with free minutes please give Lori a jingle and ask her to please come back and pm me with her home address?
I'm here! I will pm you!

Thanks again for the contest Marty! I love to see everyone's horses all done up for the season!!!

I know the contest is over, but I wanted to share my Christmas Mini. She was dressed up for a charitable fundraiser for Junior Achievement. We went through with it despite the blizzard that hit only hours before we started. My mare, Becca was pretty well behaved, and pretty tired by the end of the day. Poor girl. She sure was cute
default_smile.png

These photos are from my miniature horse facebook page, so let me know if you can see them.

163913_178975225454427_112443495440934_560842_693557_n.jpg

157095_178980992120517_112443495440934_560888_5616593_n.jpg

They showed up perfectly, Brenda! Darling!

Everyone did such a great job! This has really been a fun thread! Thanks, all!

default_new_multi.gif
My prize arrived today.
default_new_multi.gif

The book Christmas on Miniature Mountain by Marty Garrison. I've been wanting to read this book, so I was thrilled when I opened the package.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Thank you so much Marty. I can't wait to read it.
default_biggrin.png

:HappyBounceYay!! My prize came in today. I've been wanting this exact thing too
default_new_shocked.gif
, so its absolutely perfect!!! Its so adorable and cute:

68162_1505351793978_1239764257_31166233_4303561_n.jpg

162973_1505351873980_1239764257_31166234_3852361_n.jpg

Excuse the weird clip. I want to keep as much as his winter hair on him as I can but if I don't do what I did then its impossible for any of his tack to fit! Anyway, he looks sooo good in the halter! Thank you so so much
default_worshippy.gif

I got our halter in the mail! THANK YOU MARTY!!!! I love it! It is so pretty i took pic of halter but will put it on beauty tomorrow and take pics of him and our prize. Also ignore keys in pic please.LOL

IMG_3846.jpg

Those Christmas halters are adorable and so perfect for this contest! I can't wait to see your horses dressed up in them for next Christmas!!!

Latest posts

Back