Obama didn't know..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlesteppers

Reaction score
He wrote in his book about her, he took her illegal campaign contribution..even if it was just 5 dollars..

But he had NO idea..
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
MSNBC better be careful or they get the boot too..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27481680

I just commented on this on my other thread about "Obama calling us Americans selfish"

Obama's "I didn't know" has gotten a bit old with me.
default_pinocchio.gif
With Obama in the oval office we will hear that quite often I fear!
default_ohnoes.jpg
Wouldn't shock me if Obama's ACORN has his dear Auntie set up to vote also!

Obama won't help his dear auntie that he fondly spoke about in his sold memoirs to make money from BUT he will not hesitate mandating that we legalized American citizens share our hard earned income to raise her status in life.

How about sharing your millions with her Obama? Let her live in the basement of your mansion. I bet she will even scrub your floors in return for a comfy bed & good food to eat.

As I said in the other thread I want to know WHY his illegal aunt is living in public housing when there are American war veterans living on the street! ..
default_sad.png
...Is this what they fought for? This is so not right!.. Being married to a war veteran this just burns me up!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just commented on this on my other thread about "Obama calling us Americans selfish"
default_pinocchio.gif
default_ohnoes.jpg

Obama won't help his dear auntie that he fondly spoke about in his sold memoirs to make money from BUT he will not hesitate mandating that we legalized American citizens share our hard earned income to raise her status in life.

How about sharing your millions with her Obama? Let her live in the basement of your mansion. I bet she will even scrub your floors in return for a comfy bed & good food to eat.

As I said in the other thread I want to know WHY his illegal aunt is living in public housing when there are American war veterans living on the street! ..
default_sad.png
...Is this what they fought for? This is so not right!.. Being married to a war veteran this just burns me up!

default_nono.gif

default_pinocchio.gif
default_ohnoes.jpg

default_sad.png

default_nono.gif
Santa, Santa, Santa
default_nono.gif
default_nono.gif
default_nono.gif
default_no.gif

QUOTE (Cathy_H @ Nov 1 2008, 10:40 AM) I just commented on this on my other thread about "Obama calling us Americans selfish"

Obama's "I didn't know" has gotten a bit old with me. With Obama in the oval office we will hear that quite often I fear! Wouldn't shock me if Obama's ACORN has his dear Auntie set up to vote also!

As I said in the other thread I want to know WHY his illegal aunt is living in public housing when there are American war veterans living on the street! .. ...Is this what they fought for? This is so not right!.. Being married to a war veteran this just burns me up!
default_nono.gif

Excuse me Santa, I truly mean no disrespect here.

When I see our American war veterans cast aside, someone HAS to stand up for them.

It is WAY past time that we start giving our deserving veterans the respect, financial and medical help that they need to spend out the rest of their days here on this earth.

War veterans lives have been changed FOREVER and in most cases it has NOT been for the good!

Come go with Lee and I when we visit the Veterans Hospital.

So send me that lump of coal - I can give it to a veteran who isn't even getting that much!

God bless our veterans everywhere - Some of us other veterans know what you have given up & endured.

Excuse me Santa, I truly mean no disrespect here. When I see our American war veterans cast aside, someone HAS to stand up for them. It is WAY past time that we start giving our deserving veterans the respect, financial and medical help that they need to spend out the rest of their days here on this earth. War veterans lives have been changed FOREVER and in most cases it has NOT been for the good! Come go with Lee and I when we visit the Veterans Hospital.

So send me that lump of coal - I can give it to a veteran who isn't even getting that much!

God bless our veterans everywhere - some of us other veterans know what you have given up & endured!
Cathy,

I completely agree with you that the way veterans' affairs are handled in this country is shameful in many ways. My brother in law that passed last March was treated wonderfully by our local veterans hospital though. I wish all veterans' agencies were as effective and caring as the hospital here.

QUOTE (Cathy_H @ Nov 1 2008, 10:40 AM) I just commented on this on my other thread about "Obama calling us Americans selfish"

Obama's "I didn't know" has gotten a bit old with me. With Obama in the oval office we will hear that quite often I fear! Wouldn't shock me if Obama's ACORN has his dear Auntie set up to vote also!

As I said in the other thread I want to know WHY his illegal aunt is living in public housing when there are American war veterans living on the street! .. ...Is this what they fought for? This is so not right!.. Being married to a war veteran this just burns me up!
default_nono.gif

Excuse me Santa, I truly mean no disrespect here.

When I see our American war veterans cast aside, someone HAS to stand up for them.

It is WAY past time that we start giving our deserving veterans the respect, financial and medical help that they need to spend out the rest of their days here on this earth.

War veterans lives have been changed FOREVER and in most cases it has NOT been for the good!

Come go with Lee and I when we visit the Veterans Hospital.

God bless our veterans everywhere - Some of us other veterans know what you have given up & endured.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif

Cathy,
I completely agree with you that the way veterans' affairs are handled in this country is shameful in many ways. My brother in law that passed last March was treated wonderfully by our local veterans hospital though. I wish all veterans' agencies were as effective and caring as the hospital here.
Thank you Laura.
default_smile.png

Lee gets good care at our veterans hospital too.......... When Lee went to get his first shot in his knee he was feeling kinda down because he had been told how much it hurts, then he saw a young woman who was missing a leg. Took care of that self pitying!

Leehas torn up knees too? Guess it comes with all the PT..soo many soldiers on crutches..that and vertabraes
default_sad.png
default_no.gif

Cathy I'm proud of you for standing up for our veterans.
default_aktion033.gif
One of the remarkable things about them is that they aren't bitter about their injuries/loss of limb or their treatment when they came back. My farrier lost his eye in Viet Nam and I've never heard him say anything negative about his country or the war that took his eye. His comments have been that the lack of welcome of the returning Viet Nam veterans saddened and disappointed him; the same comments I've heard echoed by the dozen or so war veterans I've known through the years.

Latest posts

Back