Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Finally got my boy clipped so turned him out and did a photo shoot.. I got sooo many good photos of him it was hard to choose which ones to post here, but for those interested there's plenty more on facebook..

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0255.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

I just LOVE this photo of him:

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

Handsome guy!! How old is he? It looks like he thought he looked great and felt good after getting the winter woolies off.
default_smile.png

I can't wait to see mine clipped but it'll be awhile yet until we know the weather will cooperate.

Thank you! He's 4 this year and our first foals by him (he has 3 colts from last year bred by Chesa) are due in about a month or less

Thank you! He's 4 this year and our first foals by him (he has 3 colts from last year bred by Chesa) are due in about a month or less
I love the pics! He is stunning!!! How did you do the logo on the pics? I dont have any editing software but would LOVE one like that for myphotos I take!

I saw on face book too - he's so handsome - your great at getting good to great shots in general - its good to see him all clipped up - he reminds me of my Spoofer is alot of ways (except Spoof is a 'big' boy compared to Doc)

its great to see him
default_wub.png

Beautiful mover and handsome
default_smile.png

He is Amazing!!! he has such a cute head and what a pretty trot too!

Gosh what a pretty boy......

Nice pictures of a handsome little guy!

Oh my Cristina... you sure got some amazing shots to show how amazing your boy is. Oo La La.
default_smile.png

Okay--if I ever need another horse--it's gotta be one of his babies.
default_laugh.png

Great pics!!
default_wub.png
He reminds me so much of his sister that we have
default_yes.gif

Thank you thank you thank you! lol Have to get Chesa to post some pics of one of her boys by Doc, he's stunning!

Latest posts

Back