Now I have a secret

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heart L Ranch

Reaction score
Maybe I have a new horse in my barn..... and its bigger than a mini........
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
default_wink.png

You know you want to let the cat out of the bag (or is it the pony out of the stall?)!

I won't keep you in suspense...lol I am please to present our first Modern "HS Set The Style". He is a 7 yr old stallion that we were lucky enough to purchase from Leslie and Randy Grimes of Windbreaker Ponies. "Styles" will be a great starter pony for us and we intend to have some fun with him..... Owning a Modern has kinda been a dream for me as I used to breed, train and show saddlebreds so thats about as close as one gets. Although I LOVE Roadster, I think we will end up showing in Formal Pleasure. Sure hope they are not addicting like the minis...
style_roadster.jpg

Well you know how I feel about him I am quite the enabler but he is a beautiful pony and you should see this guy in halter truly one of the prettiest moderns I have ever seen

CONGRATS now we can work me up to driving him
default_wink.png
default_smile.png
(hopefully before my kid does or I will never hear the end of it lol)

Addicting???!!! Are you serious, they are like chips or candy or whatever your fav secret is - OF COURSE THEY ARE ADDICTING! LOL! MMMMMWWWOOOAAhAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

CONGRATS! Nice Pony!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooooo, he looks wonderful! I am sure you will have lots of fun with him.

Nice pony!! Congratulations!!

Not addicting? Who are you trying to kid?? Of course they are addicting, especially after you show them once!!

Congrats on your newest adfdition. I am sure we will hear of more entering your barn. We started with one in 10/09, and now we are up to four, possibly five!!!!!!!

Congratulations on a beautiful new addition!!

Addicting ! ! Hah - Lori - you are in so much trouble ! ! Time to start building taller fences ! !
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Stac

Hey Lori,

Glad to see you have my boy! I picked him up in Bend as a wild, baby boy. I think he was only 3 or 4 mos. old at the time. I named him "Set the Style", and he was going to be my new pleasure driving pony.

Of course, that was all before I left Oregon for Wyoming. If you ever are coming through Laramie, give me a holler!

Jean Howard

Sure hope they are not addicting like the minis...

Ha ha ha, of course they are I got 1 less than 2 years ago and now have 9!!! Your new boy is lovely!!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back