Nothin' much

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad for mini's

Reaction score
No bathing or clipping here. OK maybe just a little clip around the feet and heads
default_biggrin.png
With all the talk of photo shoots on here lately, I decided to do my own. My daughter helped me with these two, still have four to go but I am only going to tackle one a day. Anyway, here are my "professional" shots
default_laugh.png

Oatmeal Acre Star Saphire- Sophie She's my do it all mare, I just love this girl
default_wub.png

forumtryagain.jpg

forum1-3.jpg

Motley Meadows Gold N Opportunity- Caspian He's not much for posing but he is my "pretty boy"
default_wub.png

forum1-2.jpg

forum2-9.jpg

And just for comparison, here is Cappy after his first clip in May. He was so good but I did an awful job on him
default_wacko.png
He looks way better in his summer coat than in his clipped one
default_laugh.png

forum-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You've done a really nice job and posed them in front of some great scenery too!

Of course you have really nice subjects to work with. They look very nice. Come over and do mine next please.

Thank you all for the kind remarks. It is so rewarding to watch them mature into beautiful horses.
default_wub.png
I am amazed at how they can look so "showy" but still be nothing more than my "backyard pets" that I just couldn't live without.

Marty - I would love to come down and photograph your gang. If only you were just a little bit closer
default_biggrin.png

You don't need a Photo Shoot, Your pics look Great !

Latest posts

Back