Not quite a medicine hat!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought it was !! it has been a while since I saw her and she definately no plans being a mummy then !

Starlite is the same, just a foal every 2 years for her as well. She's had 2 colts to date.

Congratulations on your win on Sunday, and one of your babies won his class as well ?

Are you able to come up north this year for some shows.?

Thought it was !! it has been a while since I saw her and she definately no plans being a mummy then !

Starlite is the same, just a foal every 2 years for her as well. She's had 2 colts to date.

Congratulations on your win on Sunday, and one of your babies won his class as well ?

Are you able to come up north this year for some shows.?
Thanks a lot Lillian
default_smile.png
Its always nice to win and was a real bonus to see Sundances son win the yearling class. Is Starlight not pregnant this year??? They must have made a pact or something to only have foals every other year lol

I`m planning on coming up to castlewellan as they are holding classes for IMHSPS this year including a qualifier if the dates fit so hope to see you there??

starlite has a colt this year, x carillion. Last foal by Derby. He is very smart.

Castlewellan is one of the best shows of the year, see you there. Is this only show you can make ?

starlite has a colt this year, x carillion. Last foal by Derby. He is very smart.

Castlewellan is one of the best shows of the year, see you there. Is this only show you can make ?

Well its such a long way to come and there are loads of shows down south which are easier to get to. Congratulations on Starlites colt....did you post a pic of him here??? Bet he is lovely! Do you have many more to go?? I have 2 left to foal, one in june and one in August.....enjoying the break and full nights sleep at the mo!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back