Northeast Miniatures Ameteur Clinc

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busyminimom

Reaction score
Okay so I know they are going to have a silent auction, a yard sale table, (at which I hope to sell one of my harnesses
default_smile.png
. I know there is going to be a clipping demo, may a talk about nutrition, and a showing do's and don'ts section. But does anyone else know what else they are going to cover??

Needless to say looks like saturday's weather is supposed to be the best of the weekend. Can't wait.

So who else is going???

default_yes.gif
:

Alas, I am not going to be able to make it to the clinic but I am sure you will have a great time and learn a lot. Danielle Hill ("Peas") will be there and she should be able to give you lots of tips about getting halter horses ready to show and what to do once you're in the ring I also heard there are going to be some awesome items for sale - including your harness, some Double K clippers, and show clothes. I am sorry I won't be able to meet you at the Clinic, but hope you are coming to the show on May 27th?

Mary

My friend and I are going :aktion033: And we are looking forward to it!!! I gave up my Parelli tickets to go to this clinic :bgrin

I will not be able to attend due to we have a wedding to go to.

Don't forget that there is also a show on 5/26 at the same location!!!

Karen

In a nutshell, we will have a nutrition segment led by a nutrition expert from Purina Mills, a veterinarian speaking about mini health issues, grooming, conditioning, training and how to show -- with Danielle "Peas" Hill of Reese Family Miniatures.

It's going to be a great and informative clinic -- definitely something for everyone.

And the best part? If you are an AMHA-carded Amateur, it's FREE!!

We'll be there! We're leaving Friday afternoon and making a 3 generation "Girls Night" out of it! Really looking forward to it, hope the impending weather doesn't hamper the weekend!

Jodi

This all sounds great can't wait. :aktion033:

Sorry though we'll miss some of you.

I am going to the show in May as well both the A and R days. :bgrin

Jodi, drive safe and have fun with the girls, hope to meet you there too.

Thanks All :bgrin

We are going and can't wait! There are 3 of us headed down and we've been looking forward to it :aktion033: This is the clinic we are looking forward to the most for the year
default_smile.png

We'll also have 6 or 7 horses at the weekend show in May...it's nice to finally have rated shows closer to Maine!!!

Jen

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like one of us will be there as well as at least one other who is riding with us. Next mare is due and getting very close. Hoping she pops before Sat. Also have to make a stop in to visit Contessa as New England Equine is mile or 2 away.

Mark

Mark-

Glad you're able to make it still. I read on your other post about your mare. I hope she's ok!!!

Jenifer

Bring your children! I'm teaching how to start your youth hunter! And how to braid those beautiful long manes and tails! Plus we'll start a NEMC Youth group meeting if we have enough youth there!

dru crowell

Hytide Farm

I want to go, but not sure I want to get up at 3 am and make the drive by myself especially if it's still snowing here.
default_wacko.png
: Plus I have a few mares due anytime, so I guess it depends a little on everything!

Latest posts

Back