Nice Weekend Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
I Went Picture Happy This Weekend hope Your in the mood for some pictures ...again :bgrin The Most Exciting was... Wee Mans first time driving me in the cart wuthout anyone leading hehe I even gave people rides
default_smile.png
It was exciting since I had many doubts about him ever driving wow I am so pleased. The other pics are from some of our pairs lunging th elarge roundpen we ahd a blast and wow did wee man and the ladies ver keep the perfect stride veyr cute haha we were all liek ooooh ahhh lol they were perfect little angels
default_rolleyes.gif
: Hope you enjoy. The two Black horses are our Future driving Pair :bgrin lol

Thanks so Much for letting me share!

**Sorry I can't Figure How To Resize The Pictures
default_rolleyes.gif
: **

Wee Mans First Time Driving Me Around the Property WooHoo! :

pertywee.jpg

Devon488.jpg

Tippy Blue Roan Mare Owned By Katie Young And My Wee Man Owned By Myself :

Their Trot is Amazing its so N'sync:

weetippy.jpg

weetipp.jpg

Wee Man And His Future Driving Pair Summer:

ustwo.jpg

thebueatys.jpg

prettyones.jpg

And My Two Jumping Together
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: :

GandWEe.jpg

****Sorry I can't Figure How To Resize The Pictures
default_rolleyes.gif
: ****

Great pictures and they are very much "look alikes."

Heyy Dev

wow awesome pics, they look sooo cute!! :bgrin i love that jumping one of Wee and Tip . . . shes so tucked up. gorgeous horses!!! A few weeks of workouts like that and they'll be in great show condition! lol

Katie

Heyy Dev

wow awesome pics, they look sooo cute!! :bgrin i love that jumping one of Wee and Tip . . . shes so tucked up. gorgeous horses!!! A few weeks of workouts like that and they'll be in great show condition! lol

Katie
HeHe Katie your mare is defintly pretty! ahah yes omg so many more crazy workouts such as those and we'll have some super fit horses! lol yay! Jeez Im starting to belive we are going to get fitter with all that hi speed chasing
default_rolleyes.gif
: ahah I love them all !

Dev! You know how proud I am of you driving the Wee, must have been one special moment, wish I could have been there. Wow Tippy and Da Wee look so good together! I love those 2 horses! Wee and Summer will make a very nice driving pair once you get Wee all unspazzi lol. Well I am going to the barn all day Monday and all day Tuesday so I hope to see you there and if not can I work Wee for ya?

-Nicole

AWWEE! :bgrin :aktion033: great job devon!!! now i just have to start my boy with some training lol :lol: those pics are stunning and next time im up with my moms camera i will lung alfalfa and G in the round pen and take some adorable pics and post them so you can see them! awwe the Wee is going to be a great driving horse!
default_rolleyes.gif
: :bgrin
default_smile.png

love you lotts
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back