NHR Trailer Info

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

splash's mom

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Do any of you have any experience or knowledge of "Eclipse" brand horse trailers. I am traveling to Ohio at the end of the month to pick up a horse and was interested in possibly purchasing a new trailer while I was out there. 2 horse bumper pull. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated because we have no dealers in my area that I can go look at these trailers in person.

Many Thanks

Alison
default_saludando.gif

Absolutely! I just got my custom Eclipse Mini trailer last friday! Mindylee also has one of their livestock box's

To save some time typing, take a peek at this post, it has all of the info about my trailer:

Eclipse mini trailer

The actual manufacturer in Somerset ohio does not have a show room there, they just build them there. We chose to pickup our trailer instead of paying freight, and everyone at the manufacturer was very friendly. It is a small place, not some huge assembly line type thing.

Thank You!

Do you love it? Is it everything you had hoped for?

I'm talking to Paul over the phone and he is assuring me they can have one ready to go by the 26th of this month when I will be there picking up my horse. This will be the first trailer I've ever owned. I can't imagine how I have gone some 40 plus years without ever having my own. I was even going to have to borrow my friends to go down and pick up the horse!! Hubby finally said go for it. I'm so excited. I'm getting a full size because I still have my big guy and my little guys.I guess I'll now how it pulls pretty quick because it's first shake down ride will be 750 miles.LOL

YEP! I got the 4x6 livestock box trailer and love it too! Paul was really nice to work with and I could'nt be more happier with my trailer!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered through Paul too, and was more than happy with the service. He was very accommodating, and let me take my time to decide exactly what I want (and then change my mind a few times, lol) When I started out, I was going to order just a 4x6 stock box, and that idea evolved into my mini trailer.

Latest posts

Back