NHL trade deadline

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
OOHHHHH Forsberg & Foote are back in Colorado!!! HAPPY DAY!!!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

~kathryn

I certainly am! I don't have TSN but have NHL.com reloading every five minutes ;)

My team(Ottawa Sens) is going to be pretty quiet, I think, aside from acquiring Lapointe...they already did their "big" trade (lotta good THAT was.) I hope the Oilers are able to do something though, they're so promising they just need to rebuild a little more.

yeah, I thought Ottawa might try to get rid of Emery.....at least that was what I heard...

I know what you're saying about the Oilers....it's too bad they gave up Smyth last year (but at least he went to Colorado!!! LOL
default_biggrin.png
) The Oilers are the 3rd team I cheer for (Avs first, Montreal second, then Oilers, New Jersey, Calgary, Ottawa...the rest I cheer against
default_biggrin.png
)

I was hoping Rob Blake would go back to the Avs too.....but doesn't look like it will happen now...I'm happy Foote is back where he started....and hopefully Forsberg will be on the ice soon!!!

~kathryn

Yeeess I was *hoping* that Murray would try and deal Emery, but honestly I don't think they'd find anyone willing to take a chance on him, with his off-ice issues and his salary is waaaaay to high for the way he's been playing(five goals on twenty shots?!). Oh well.

Oh man there's been some interesting trades too. I'm pretty shocked that Montreal dropped Huet for a draft pick?! I know he was doing badly but still...

Avs fan eh?! I'm really curious to see how Forsberg will come back, whether it'll just be for a year or whether he'll be able to keep healthy and make a comeback.

There is more being the Huet trade then they are letting on......apparently there was a lot of tension in 'the room' with him and the other players.

Montreal is brutal on their goalies though!! Man, if they are winning they are good as gold, but lose a few games, the media, fans, etc....ALL OVER THEM! Far worse than anywhere else.

Yeah, there's still a chance Forsberg won't get healthy enough to even come back. But I'm interested to see if he doesn't get healthy by the end of this season, if he'll sign a contract or just forget it.....

Foote didn't make it in time for the start of the game last night (Colorado in Calgary)! They showed him arriving in Calgary after the puck dropped and he was dressed and played during the last 5 minutes of the first period!!! LOL How's that for a welcome back!!!!
default_biggrin.png

(as for the Avs fan....yeah....my brother is a die hard Montreal fan, and I watched a bit when they won their last cup....I LOVED Patrick Roy, so I followed him to Colorado when he went....been a fan ever since!)

~kathryn

I watched! Under strict drs orders to sit still and be careful, so worked out well!
default_rolleyes.gif

Gotta say, Colorado has me a little concerned, with all the players they've got coming back from injury and the new guys ... my Flames better look out!!
default_wink.png

Apparently, Jacques Lemaire and the MN Wild decided that it was a GOOD :DOH! idea to trade the 6th round draft pic for Chris Simon of the NY Islanders. Simon just came off a 30-game suspension! What I was reading on him is that he's been suspended something like 10 times in the 15 years he's been with the NHL!!!!!!
default_gaah.gif
default_gaah.gif
default_gaah.gif
I don't know where the heck the Wild came up with that LOVELY idea...

Yeeess I was *hoping* that Murray would try and deal Emery, but honestly I don't think they'd find anyone willing to take a chance on him, with his off-ice issues and his salary is waaaaay to high for the way he's been playing(five goals on twenty shots?!). Oh well.
Well, maybe THAT is why the Sens didn't do anything.....firing the coach should stir things up!!!!
default_unsure.png

~kathryn

Apparently, Jacques Lemaire and the MN Wild decided that it was a GOOD :DOH! idea to trade the 6th round draft pic for Chris Simon of the NY Islanders. Simon just came off a 30-game suspension! What I was reading on him is that he's been suspended something like 10 times in the 15 years he's been with the NHL!!!!!!
default_gaah.gif
default_gaah.gif
default_gaah.gif
I don't know where the heck the Wild came up with that LOVELY idea...
I was surprised anyone took Simon too!! Though, I liked him when he was in Calgary, was sorry to see him go ... but then, he'd never stepped on anyone yet at that time!!
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back