Newz Flash..Att Exhibitors from Area V..from Tracey Slagle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen S

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Exhibitors:

Great Newz for all exhibitors that want to come to the 2009 June Jubilee All Shetland Show being held in Glen Rose Texas…even those of you that have the double registered ASPC/AMHR ponies. Bring them and come see what the Shetland world is all about. Three judges with three sets of points and payback under all three judges in the Stakes classes from first to third place!

The deadline has been extended till June 5th for your consideration. Due to the fact that the National Area V show entry form and fee’s were due by May 26th this conflict of entry dates was causing some concern for folks who needed to plan their fiancés accordingly. We want to accommodate you, the exhibitor and make it easier on you to come join in the fun.

So for those of you that need a bit of extra time here is what we can do for YOU:

1. Entry date extended to June 5th. (Do Not Mail)

2. Email your entries to Tracey Slagle: [email protected]

3. Bring your hard copy of the entry form, registration papers, 60 day measurement card, Amateur card and Youth card

4. Bring your entry fee’s with you, checks, money orders or cash

I will be leaving for Texas from Nebraska on June 10th don’t mail your entries. If you need to bring your entries with you, email me and let me know and late fee’s will be waived if they are after the June 5th date. Check in for the show will be Thursday June 11th. Show starts at 8 a.m. Friday, June 12th.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone and all of the ponies come together for a sample of what a “Mini Congress” is like. Come polish your ponies for their National Showing in Cloverdale in July. See you there!

Tracey Slagle

Show Manager for the ASPC/AMHR Club of N. Texas

1-308-624-0212

Latest posts

Back