Newbie with a question...Horse Show Checklist

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitewave

Reaction score
Please could you tell me what your "Horse Show checklist" includes.....I want to make sure i dont forget anything and I thought perhaps some of you seasoned showers could help me and a few other newbie's.

thank - you for your help.

Jenn

I have a horse show checklist on my website... I don't think anything is forgotten!

Andrea

Very excellent list! I hope you dont mind, I saved it so I can use it for my personal check list this show season, very thorough!

Might I add to the list to bring a LARGE area rug or blanket, if you keep your horse outside in the trailer and need to take it out before the class to groom it down, having it stand on a rug or blanket will keep the feet from getting dirty/dusty before entering the ring =)

Thanks for the list, I like it a lot!

That is awesome Thank - You so very much......A rug great Idea as at most shows we are in the trailer..Thank you both very much.

Jenn

Awesome list from Disneyhorse! (When she says "stapler" on her list -- she means STAPLE GUN)

Two things to add -- garbage bags....we attach one to the wall of our tack room. And NEVER forget BABY WIPES! :bgrin They can wipe up a spot on your show outfit, do a quick dab on the horse at the gate, and wipe off your horse's makeup after its class. I also use them for keeping the display table infront of the stalls wiped off. Wouldn't leave home without them!

MA

Latest posts

Back