New Website - Would like your critiques

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue J

Reaction score
Hi,

I just posted my new website elsewhere, but thought if I also posted here asking for your critiques, I'd have a better response. I'd really appreciate you viewing the new website and please feel free to offer comments, suggestions, etc. I'ver been busy upgrading the herd the last couple of years and hope you appreciate the improvements. Thanks for your time.

http://www.sjminiatures.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is a beautiful web site. Pictures are incredible and everything about the site is professional in every way!

Congratulations
default_saludando.gif

I really think your site looks awesome and professional! GOOD JOB!!!

Love your palomino mare!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Your web site is beautiful as are your horses! Congratulations! Job well done!

I really enjoyed the simplicity of the site and the easy to understand text and pictures.

Charlotte

Hi Sue!
default_saludando.gif

Great job! Easy to navigate, nice colors & great pictures with just enough information. Also...Charlie is looking good.

Thanks so much for the compliments on the website. I really appreciate it. Please, keep the critiques coming.

Hi Becky, Thanks for the compliments on Charlie. She is such a sweetie and can't wait to see what she produces with her coloring and genes. I think it should be a nice cross with Sir.

I have looked at many mini websites and yours is very well done.

I love your horses. Great job !!

I think your site is gorgeous. The only thing I would do differently is to add your location (City & State) to your Home Page.

I have you bookmarked.
default_wink.png

Clean, neat design, and great photos!

I have never seen a website so devoted to RED !!

[SIZE=10pt]Sue, it's nice to "see" you again! Your website is gorgeous. Gorgeous pictures, gorgeous horses, gorgeous horses (yes, I said that twice, because your selection is stunning), and beautiful graphics and logo. [/SIZE]

One can see you've devoted years and much thought into selecting and breeding just a few wonderful horses. I'm drooling over your Buttons and Bows mare! Congratulations on your achievements, very well done.

Hi,
I just posted my new website elsewhere, but thought if I also posted here asking for your critiques, I'd have a better response. I'd really appreciate you viewing the new website and please feel free to offer comments, suggestions, etc. I'ver been busy upgrading the herd the last couple of years and hope you appreciate the improvements. Thanks for your time.

http://www.sjminiatures.com
default_saludando.gif
HI,

I have already seen your site, I thought it was very professional with clean lines.

Well done!
default_biggrin.png

Thank you all for responding and for the very nice compliments on my website and horses. It's very nice to hear that my work over the last few years is met with approval. However, I can't take the credit. iHateClippingDesigns did my website for me. If you are looking for easy to work with website designers, give them a shout. I'm sure you'll be just as pleased with them as I am.

Latest posts

Back