New tracking device being put on products~!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I can't believe it took me all this time to realize: Teddy (our Yorkie) is not poorly housebroken -- he's transmitting messages! ("Come in, Shirley...do you read me, Mother Ship?")

susanne said:
I can't believe it took  me all this time to realize: Teddy (our Yorkie) is not poorly housebroken -- he's transmitting messages! ("Come in, Shirley...do you read me, Mother Ship?")
481874[/snapback]

10-4 Teddy get ready to beam up but no "transmitting" on the mothership, OK?
laugh.gif

Triggy&Blue&Daisy Too said:
susanne said:
I can't believe it took  me all this time to realize: Teddy (our Yorkie) is not poorly housebroken -- he's transmitting messages! ("Come in, Shirley...do you read me, Mother Ship?")
481874[/snapback]

laugh.gif

481876[/snapback]

Shirley, come in Shirley Think my boys device is faulty When can I schedule a repair......over

Pepipony said:
Triggy&Blue&Daisy Too said:
susanne said:
481874[/snapback]

laugh.gif

481876[/snapback]

Shirley, come in Shirley Think my boys device is faulty When can I schedule a repair......over

481938[/snapback]

Roger Pepi, sorry for the delay, just got back from another one of those pesky abductions. Where does the time go?
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Take boys immediately to any Wally World, Carol tells me there's a Polyp transmitter sale with free installation going on--(yet one more reason to NEVER bend over at Walmart
ohmy.gif
)--until they can be scheduled for pick up. We do know where you live.
wink.gif

Please bill to mothership and shhhhh, there really are no alien tranmitters, OK?
yes.gif
wink.gif

Oh man, I just heard Teddy arrived and he's transmitting all over the place, Susannnnnne!!!!! I think his frequency switch is broken!

Over

Last edited:
Horse Hugs said:
I think my Dentist is really a spy involved with homeland security. He filled my tooth with some sort of metal stuff that I think is really concealing a transmitter. They are probably monitoring my every move so I can't really tell you everything that I suspect here on this public forum. Meet me at WalMart- in the back-I will the one with the diet soda.
481693[/snapback]

Ok there goes my morning hot chocolate all over the chi puppy who is sitting on my lap.. i am sure he thanks you lol
biggrin.gif

and yes as a 12 week old pup he has faulty transmissions sometimes to

Last edited:
OK if you like all of this........they have created underware that has sensors so you can keep track of loose teens or cheating wives
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
I heard about this a few months ago on Bob and Tom so it has to be real
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
actually it is but I cannot remeber where the website is.....

Well, I admit I did not read the whole thread here, but will add my 2 cents, not that it is worth much. While at the moment these things are not to much to worry about, there could be some things to consider. GSP's are being used by stalkers to stalk their interest. There are cases where they put the device on the other persons vehicle to know where they are. While this is at the moment not to big a deal, it does have potential to become. As someone who has been stalked and seriously harmed by my stalker, things like this do worry me.

bcody said:
Well, I admit I did not read the whole thread here, but will add my 2 cents, not that it is worth much. While at the moment these things are not to much to worry about, there could be some things to consider. GSP's are being used by stalkers to stalk their interest. There are cases where they put the device on the other persons vehicle to know where they are. While this is at the moment not to big a deal, it does have potential to become. As someone who has been stalked and seriously harmed by my stalker, things like this do worry me.
482218[/snapback]

Stalking and this are 2 different things. Not making light of what you went through, not by any means, just these are completely different things. One is malicous ( sp?) and one is just hearsay and guesstimation.

Uh-oh...

Looks like Teddy was so full of "transmissions" that the mother ship beamed him right back at me! I came home to find him transmitting all over the place...

Sorry, Shirley...just be glad the mother ship isn't a submarine!

Latest posts

Back