New tracking device being put on products~!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is still happing with Products, with guns, even with The On Star Program, It may have been stopped at one store But here is a picture of what the Label looks like that has the tracking device And what the device itself looks like...This is not a hoax it is happening just that that one store stopped doesn't say others can and will do it.. The picture on the page I just put a link to is from a H-P Printer~!. They are even putting the device in Army weapons so that when a rifle gets lost they can send a signal to deactivate it.. Now what if the Enemy cracks the code and deactivates an entire division? Just what sitting ducks that will put us at?..

And what about putting these tracking devices into the guns people buy? Yuppers Big Brother is Alive and well~!! This photo is the label as it shows on the outside of some Hewlett-Packard printer/scanner boxes for sale at Wal-Mart. It's 3 X 3 inches square. The only indication there's RFID involved is the .5 inch square EPC symbol in the upper right. Other than that, the label looks like any other label, and it lays flat against the cardboard on the box

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page1128.html?theme=light

Pepipony said:

We're Protesting at a Dallas Wal-Mart October 15!

Join Katherine Albrecht and Liz McIntyre in Dallas on Saturday, October 15. We've found

RFID-tagged items at Wal-Mart! It's time to take a stand.

Click here for the details and to RSVP

or email: liz(at/@)spychips.com

So if it has been stopped as snoop says why would there still be a protest happening? This is true.

Snork what a hoot
laugh.gif

Oh.. Wonderful......

What is wrong with companies?

Thanks for letting me know about that. If I buy anything, think I am going to unpackage it at the parking lot and throw the box with its tracking device in their dumpster!

Here is more on these chips and what they can do..

Wireless World: Spychips invading privacy? http://www.physorg.com/news7067.html

Shari said:
Oh.. Wonderful......What is wrong with companies?

Thanks for letting me know about that. If I buy anything, think I am going to unpackage it at the parking lot and throw the box with its tracking device in their dumpster!

481558[/snapback]

I hear about these things and imagine what a thrill they'd get tracking us...

Oooh...ahhh...

"Subject #43025983456908745609872345-098456 feeds horses, enters trailer, trips over tv cable, picks up dog poop (again), raids refrigerator (again), goes into office, sits down in front of computer and goes back to L'il Beginnings Miniature Horse website (again)...

[NOTE: agent #234987345098q3450987 requests transfer to more challenging post...perhaps monitoring grains of sand on beach...]

We have fun with our Safeway Club Card -- we only use it if there is a significant discount, so their marketing data on us is a bit skewed, and then we haven't changed our phone # although we've owned three different houses since we signed up, so they are tracking for a totally different town and quite opposite a demographic.

I'm not too worried about this kind of tracking. Now, considering all of my anti-Bush comments, we probably are being tracked by Homeland Security...they have to keep track of those dang left-wing survivalists!

I'm not too worried about this kind of tracking. Now, considering all of my anti-Bush comments, we probably are being tracked by Homeland Security...they have to keep track of those dang left-wing survivalists!
LOL Me too

The thing with RFID is these other companies/orgs are basing their statements not on fact, but on supposition. They claim that we can be tracked in our homes, but they also state that the reader has to be within 30'. Go figure.

I base my decisions on fact. Not 'what ifs'. This just sounds like a bunch of hogwash that people are thinking up to scare us. Like we need anything more. Maybe we should assign Bush' Terror warning to this? Here, you should be 'this' terrified today.

I like Triggys 'snork' LOL Kinda sums it all up.

laugh.gif
Well, I kind of figure that if there's someone out there that doesn't have anything better to do than scuttle along behind me when I carry my new HP printer (or whatever) home from WalMart--following the radio signal with their 30' range scanner (though in that case why bother with an expensive scanner, then can just hire a few more minimum wage employees to follow customers home??) then they are welcome to tag along. Then they can hang around outside in the cold, waiting until I pitch the box into the garbage, then they can chase the garbage truck down the road on Tuesday, and camp out at the landfill site after that....

And I think MY life is dull....

So if it has been stopped as snoop says why would there still be a protest happening? This is true.

Oh yes, because conspiracy theorists are ALWAYS right LOL If they found these RFD tagged items, SO WHAT!!!!??? Does it mean that Wal Mart is using them? Beyond that, PROVE IT! Prove what items, PROVE what corporation , just PROVE IT! Dont go on some word that some vague person states. Cracks me up.

All you need to is go to those lionks and look...There is product after product already using these chips.. From Gilet Razor Corp. To Huggies to many others There is picture after picture after picture with these chips on them.. Go to http://www.physorg.com/news7067.htm There is many links here that say a lot .

Ex-Bush cabinet member praises & recommends VeriChip

CASPIAN uncovers Government RFID Promotion Scheme

FDA letter outlines serious health risks from VeriChip human implants

Censored! CASPIAN told to remove incriminating RFID tagging photos

Photos of chipped CVS products, Kleenex, Huggies baby wipes

Calvin Klein and other clothing labels with hidden RFID tags

Mexican Attorney General and staff take RFID implants

Wal-Mart is RFID tagging in Texas! Call 1-800-Wal-Mart to complain!

Industry Attempt to Smear RFID Activist Katherine Albrecht

Grocery Manufacturers of America and Gillette CEO asked to explain

CASPIAN finds embarrassing confidential RFID documents

Talk of "pacifying" consumers, hoping for "apathy," and bringing lawmakers into the "inner circle."

CASPIAN asks "How can we trust these people with our personal data?"

Metro "Future Store" hides RFID in shopper cards

Protest and backlash force a recall

Wal-Mart, P&G Caught in Secret RFID Test

Consumers used as guinea pigs for controversial technology

Pepipony said:

Oh yes, because conspiracy theorists are ALWAYS right LOL If they found these RFD tagged items, SO WHAT!!!!??? Does it mean that Wal Mart is using them? Beyond that, PROVE IT! Prove what items, PROVE what corporation , just PROVE IT! Dont go on some word that some vague person states. Cracks me up.

481665[/snapback]

I think my Dentist is really a spy involved with homeland security. He filled my tooth with some sort of metal stuff that I think is really concealing a transmitter. They are probably monitoring my every move so I can't really tell you everything that I suspect here on this public forum. Meet me at WalMart- in the back-I will the one with the diet soda.

Hugs, I think the US Treasury is behind spying on us as well. I mean , they have been replacing our paper money with ones that have a stripe in it, thats so if they are looking into, say, a supposed drug house, with those supertight sattelites, they can see if there are far too many $100 bills. Ditto with the change, they have an implant in quarters so they can track all these SS Grannies and see if they are spending their , as in the US Govs, money on , gasppp gambling!!!!!!! OH MY!!!!!! And ya know those chips that they put into pets? They also have a poop alert and can check to see if that dog popped on public property so they can just send the ticket. Oh and come to think of it that magnetic strip on CC's? That is so they can track ALL your purchases, thats why you scan it, so it is implanted with the info.

OMG the lengths people go to CRACKS ME UP!!!!!!!!!!
wacko.gif

Hugs, there are so many people here ( in the diet section) which are you? Nanno Nanno? ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****Intended for mature adults, no purchase neccessary, all rights are null and void.
yes.gif

Horse Hugs said:
I think my Dentist is really a spy involved with homeland security. He filled my tooth with some sort of metal stuff that I think is really concealing a transmitter. They are probably monitoring my every move so I can't really tell you everything that I suspect here on this public forum. Meet me at WalMart- in the back-I will the one with the diet soda.
481693[/snapback]

new_rofl.gif
Well, you all won't believe this. About a month ago I had a hot dog at Wal Mart. Well,,,,,,,,,,,,, That POLYP I had removed during my colonoscopy a week ago...........................yep! You guessed it! Another transmitter. Boy, did Walmart ever think I was full of S##T!
new_rofl.gif

I think some of us stay up nights thinking of what we can post the next day!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Polyp transmitter
new_shocked.gif
, I almost had an accident on that one Carol. And just what is your excuse for that? Did you sit on a Walmart product?
laugh.gif

RFIDs?, no thanks I'll stick with my alien chip implant--only the mothership needs to know where I am
wink.gif

Heheh, I think I should print this thread for the guy who runs around town w/a motorcycle helmet on his head so that "they" can't read his thoughts while he's wearing it.....

(never rides a motorcycle, just walks pushing his shopping cart).

Liz

I'm laughing so hard my dogs are looking at me funny
biggrin.gif

You know, my dogs each have a chip in them- I had no idea their poop was being monitored- Thanks for the heads up
biggrin.gif

Horse Hugs said:
I'm laughing so hard my dogs are looking at me funny
biggrin.gif
You know, my dogs each have a chip in them- I had no idea their poop was being monitored- Thanks for the heads up
biggrin.gif

481817[/snapback]

Yeah well if they start barking in code dont blame me
rolleyes.gif
Maybe they will be talking to Triggys mother ship
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back