NEW TOPIC?! MY HUBBY IS WORKING IN ADA OK,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiskeyranch

Reaction score
How's the weather?? Is the power still out?? What's it like up there??

I may go visit him, (my hubby) is there anything interesting to go see??? Park, historic site, etc.??

Oh yes, and does anyone know people in Slocum, Texas?? I just saw a whole herd of minis today, and I wonder where they came from???? never saw them before!!!

How's the weather?? Is the power still out?? What's it like up there??

I may go visit him, (my hubby) is there anything interesting to go see??? Park, historic site, etc.??

Oh yes, and does anyone know people in Slocum, Texas?? I just saw a whole herd of minis today, and I wonder where they came from???? never saw them before!!!

The weather is miserable....icy and snow... I am in Cyril, approx. 80 miles west of Ada, stop by and we'll do dinner....also have a spare bedroom if you need to bed down for the night!!!

The weather is crummy. Ice and snow on the ground. Well, mostly ice here, but it is now starting to melt! :aktion033:

Would love to have you come on up to OKC! We can slosh in the mud and ice to look at horses! :lol:

Uggg, just when I think I might get to go visit some place, he tells me today that they are almost done drilling. There are 6 more wells around there to be drilled, so I will keep ya'll in mind. Would love to see someone else's horses. And I just love mud!

My dear friend had to sell all due to health, so I miss visiting others!

Latest posts

Back