New to the forum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey girl finally stepping out of the closet, welcome......only 38, that is not many...Have you checked the sale board lately??? Ha Ha Tell Randy you need to have enough mares for all the boys you have!!!

Hey girl finally stepping out of the closet, welcome......only 38, that is not many...Have you checked the sale board lately??? Ha Ha Tell Randy you need to have enough mares for all the boys you have!!!

Welcome from Ontario!
default_smile.png

Hey that horse in the aviator looks like I've seen him before. LOL. Yes Randy thinks I am stud crazy and really will be suprised when I bring in those other 2 mares. I wonder if I can slip them in like I did my Boogerman son. That was a story and a half. Took him 3 days to realize he was petting a different palomino stud.

:aktion033: Another BIG HOWDY from Texas. That is so funny about it taking Randy 3 days to realize he was petting a different horse!!!

What part of La are you in? I grew up in Shreveport but haven't lived there since 1978.

:saludando: Welcome from Texas

Joyce
I live in DeRidder, La. Right about Lake Charles on Hwy 171.

Yes, it was a pretty good joke with me and a few of my mini friends. I went and met Chirsty D'armond while he was at work and didn't really know how to break the news of a new stud. So right next to my drive I have a stallion pen. So I figured I would put him in there and take Buccaneer and put him in the other one. That way he would come home and see him right off the bat. Well everyone came by the house noticed the new stud but Randy. He feeds in the morning for me while I go to work so he was feeding him and petting him. Come day 3 he asked me where in the he- double L, did that horse come from. I just busted out laughing at him. He said he knew something was strange because this horse would let me pet him where Buccaneer wouldn't. LOL. Needless to say he keeps a better eye on the herd now.

Latest posts

Back