New tattoo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevycouple

Reaction score
Look what I did this weekend...
PICT0842.jpg

:saludando: Very nice tattoo
default_yes.gif
: Just wondering, is that area more sensitive to have tattoed? I have 2 but they are on more"meatier" parts of the body.. (And can only been seen if I show them)Well the one by my heart, can be seen when I wear a tank top, only a little of it. It is of 2 inter locking hearts and the hearts have my childrens name beside each heart. The other, only hubby can see and it is to cover my c section scar(a whinnie the pooh honey pot
default_wub.png
: ). But I've been wanting another and not sure where to get it.. Yours is very nice..

Last edited by a moderator:
There were certain spots that were tender but all in all it was a good experience. The sides and top were the most tender. The worst part was keeping my chin in my chest for 1 1/2 hours. My necks still out of wack from it and I got it yesterday evening.

There were certain spots that were tender but all in all it was a good experience. The sides and top were the most tender. The worst part was keeping my chin in my chest for 1 1/2 hours. My necks still out of wack from it and I got it yesterday evening.
I can tell the 1 1/2 hr was well worth it. Like I said very nice, and thanks for giving me an answer. If I get the nerve, I might have one done there.. Just not sure of what
default_rolleyes.gif
:

It took me almost two years to decide what I wanted to put there. Go to tattoojohnny.com They have tons of tattoo drawings. I took a picture of it with my camera and them printed it off at WalMart to take to the artist.

Oh boy I knew I shouldnt have gone to that site. I found 3 that I think I can't live without. It's been a few years since my last one, looks like it's time to do it again.
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back