New stallion to Long Lane Minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammy C

Reaction score
default_rolleyes.gif
We are new in the small horse world and would like to introduce or new boy. Fox Lane Kiss of Fire a 2year old special thanks to Pat and Ernie Zammit and thanks to Cathy Franks for selling him. Picture to follow

Congratulations Mark and Tammi. Can't wait to see pictures of him.

Arlene

Congratulations Tammy Lexie and Mark. We saw his picture and he is a beautiful boy. Wishing the three of you the best with all your horses this coming season.
default_smile.png

Your very welcome. The trip was worth it just to see your faces when we rolled in Saturday night. We we're so impressed by this breeding that we brought home Kiss's dam and his full sister and made one other Ontarian very happy by bringing Kiss's yearling brother. We too must thank Cathy and Bob Franks for allowing us to purchase such beautifull horses

Ernie

I'm cheating because you have already shown me pictures of this beautiful little colt but CONGRATULATIONS anyway Tammy!!!! He should give you some fun in the show ring and then some gorgeous foals!

Congratulations to you too Ernie on your pretty mares and Carolyn on her lovely bay pinto colt!!!

Congratulations Ernie on your new horses. Love seeing what you show you have some beautiful horses. Wishing you the best with all of them.

Congrats!

I poked my head in the trailer and saw all 4
default_wub.png
Quite the family
default_wub.png

Hes a very nice colt with excellent motion!!! Congratulations! Laura

default_wacko.png
Thanks Lori I am very thankful for the pictures of Fox I could not get them up. HATE computers thanks agian Tammy

Latest posts

Back