New stallion, new filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
I recently re-acquired a colt that I sold has a weanling, Redrock Magic Maker. :aktion033: He is now a handsome 3 yr old 30" stallion! Magic Maker is very special to me as his sire, Brewers Magic Moon, was the last born son of Dell Teras Moon Man. Magic Moon, unfortunately, had to be put down last month due to choke at 22 yrs of age. So there will be no more. Magic Maker is going to be a busy boy here this spring as I have a small group of mares to breed to him and he is already getting started!
default_smile.png

Here he is as a weanling. I don't have current pics yet, but hope to very soon. He's homozygous for tobiano and also carries splashed white. He should sire some very colorful foals!

MM2.jpg

MM1.jpg

I had a new filly born Tuesday night. :aktion033: Redrock Corkers Sandy Lassie has been under camera for a few nights, but her bag wasn't telling me she was ready. No signs of anything going on when I fed Tuesday night at 6:30. I decided to go out and check her one more time around 9pm before I showered and went to bed. Well, her bag had a bit of firmness to it and I was able to get thick, sticky milk out of her whereas I hadn't been able to get any milk out of her previously. I bedded her stall deeper, put the Equipage on her and at 10:50 pm, I had a new filly on the ground! Whew! Just goes to show that these mares can change rapidly and really fool you. If I hadn't gone back out to check her, I would have missed the whole birth! Without further ado, here is Redrock Hi Fashion Flash, by Harts Tip Top Flash. Another blue eyed tovero filly. This little girl was 21.50" at birth and ought to make a heck of a driving horse. She has maternal brothers in driving training now.

Sandy07filly.jpg

Sandy07filly2.jpg

And trying out those long legs......

Sandy07filly3.jpg

Congratulations Becky on your new little filly, she is beautiful. The stallion has me drooling here. I want one just like him. How fun it will be to anticipate his 2008 foals. CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

default_wub.png
: nice filly.

:aktion033: congrats on getting your colt back, he is nice looking(love to see his foals in the future)

do you have a photo of his sire who past away?

Congrats! I have ALWAYS liked Magic Maker. Hope he puts some AWSOME babies on the ground next year.

Got to admit, all those years ago, Maker is the horse that made me look at your farm.

Wonderful color and so put together.

Congrats on the filly.

Becky, you already know how I feel about Magic Maker!
default_wub.png
:

That filly is so pretty! It just goes to show how consistant Flash is.

I saw Marker on the trailer headed your way..........as Wayne had to stop and pick up one here heading to TX and Marker was on board!

Congratulations on both -- can't wait to see 3yo pictures of your new stallion.

Foal is adorable!!!

JJay

Maker is GORGEOUS!!! I cant wait to see new pixs of him! I would also be interested in seeing a pix of his sire!

The new filly is gorgeous!!! Oklahoma has the filly fairy under lock and key, I think! Sheila :aktion033:

OH she is a little beauty! Congratulations!
default_wub.png
:

Looking forward to seeing your little stallions pictures!

Sorry about the loss of your stallion. I am glad you were able to get a son back.

Congrats on him and your gorgeous new filly!

:aktion033:

Sheri

Congratulations on your beautiful new filly, and I bet you are excited to see next years foals sired by your little guy that made his way "back home"!

Becky,

You're new (old) stallion is just gorgeous! I can't wait to see current pics!

Also, your newest filly is a looker! I love how elegent she is. Congrats! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back