New stallion for Finch Meadow Farm!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
default_biggrin.png
I am delighted to announce the addition of CLC SURE STOPPIN SENSATION OF THR to the Finch Meadow Farm family! Merry Christmas to me!!!
default_wub.png

"Sinner" is a weanling colt who already has two national top tens to his credit. His dam, Establo Parada, was the 2002 Reserve National Grand Jr. Mare as a weanling, along with sweeping her weanling open and futurity classes. Parada's first foal, and Sinner's big sister, is a Reserve National Champion. His sire, Sundance LB Assured (http://www.serendipityminioveros.com/stallion.htm), is unshown. He is a multiple National top ten producing sire from the great Sundance LB mare line, "Pretty in Pink."

We look forward to a great future with our beautiful new colt. He will fill out our stallion roster as a slightly taller colt, he should mature into the 34-36" division. He is double registered AMHR/ASPC, and I will register him also as a Pinto. He will be shown in 2008 by Syndi Kanzler.

Without further ado, here he is!

Sinnerbody1.jpg

Thank you SYNDI and ROB for helping me to fulfill my dreams!

Thanks so much everyone! I have been thinking about getting a bigger boy that is pretty and CAN MOVE, and this boy does fit the bill! I first saw him at Nationals, then saw him again a few weeks ago when horse-shopping with friend. At that time I thought he was really something, and he has been kind of poking at my brain ever since. Then I got an email from Rob and, well, I took it as a sign that HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE! :D So now he is. I do love my boyz, they are really special to me.

Congratulations he is gorgeous!

You are going to be bringing home the ribbons with that boy!

We are very excited Sinner is going to live with Amy...................now I sent a mass e-mail I didn't force this little guy on Amy, but he was still calling for her.....................Congrats Amy.

Oh lucky you!!!! I so would have jumped on that guy if I wasn't trying to cut down my numbers big time. I kept going back to look at him. Congrats, he is a super colt!!!

Wow, congratulations! He's a very nice colt. What are your plans for him next year?

Wow Amy, great choice! Congratulations!

Lyn

Amy, Amy, Amy...what happened to "No more horses?!"
default_laugh.png
default_rolleyes.gif
Silly girl. You do have an eye for them though, he's a real looker. Congratulations.

Leia

Nikki, he is going to stay with Syndi in 2008. I am really excited about him!!! He is gorgeous and best of all I think he will be a really terrific driving horse (I can hear Patty's voice ringing in my head, "FABULOUS!" LOL) when he gets older.

Leia, I don't know what came over me, I had been thinking about how nice he was, but not really thinking, "I need to buy him..." but then suddenly Rob's mass email popped into my box and I was like, "HELLO! You NEED that colt!" hahaha!

What a beautiful boy, Amy !

Syndi showed Sinner to me at Tulsa - he absolutely took my breath away.

Unfortunately I was still "recovering" from buying Target from Rob so Sinner had to go home with Syndi.

Best of luck in 2008 with your new boy !!

Justine

CONGRATULATIONS! He's such a pretty boy. Vince and I saw him briefly down at the Oregon Gold show...he's very nice...and flashy!

Tracy

Latest posts

Back