new scam

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindyLee

Reaction score
Hi there, just wanted to give everyone a heads up that someone is using my farm name and email address to what it appears to be scamming folks here on lilbeginnings. I reciently recieved a email from a "seller" from the sales board asking if I recieved the pics they sent me about a mare they have for sale.

I was confussed by the email so I replied back and told them I had no clue what they where talking about. I recieved another email letting me know that a "Rosemarie" using my farm name and email address was requesting pics of this persons mare they seen on the sales board and was just wondering if "Rosemarie" got the pics.

I again replied back to let them know that there is no one of that name here nor any family members of that name and that I believe they have become a victum of a scam. I gave them some helpful info to confirm that it is not me and also immediantly emailed Mary Lou to inform her of the situation.

I just wanted to also give everyone a heads up and a warning here that someone(s) are getting smarter about scamming and that please be aware of any emails you may recieve kind of like this maybe the same situation I am dealing with. Also if any of you recieve a email from me asking to see your "sales horses" its not me as Im not in the market
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone!

MindyLee Hellebuyck

Silver Maple Miniatures

Lapeer, Michigan

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up. They just don't stop do they?

There's always a new way to try to steal. These people use all their time to think of ways to get something for nothing.

Too bad they have no gumption to get a REAL job.

Wouldn't you love to confront one of these scammers????

Latest posts

Back