New Puppy... Big and Fluffy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jill, You might want to check out the National Great Pyrenees Rescue. PetFinder appears to have many Pyrenees and Pyr crosses available in Virginia (http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?location=Virginia&animal_type=Dog&pet_breed=Great+yrenees&pet_age=&pet_gender=&startsearch=Go)

As for big puppy issues...we're counting the days until Norah sheds her baby teeth. She's neither a chewer nor a biter, but those teeth are still dangerous -- a cross between Jaws and Cujo! Other than that, she's just a big, energetic bundle of puppy kisses and klutzy cuddles.

I'm always making up songs for the dogs, and was singing this weekend to the dogs a lot, especially one "new" song. There's a verse for each of the dogs, but I made a little postcard thing out of Dozer's pictures and his verse... I completely drove H up the wall with the song last weekend, so you know I'm excited to show him the picture later today
default_biggrin.png

In case anyone else is goofy like me, maybe it will make you laugh a little, too. I'll spare you my special "I'm singing a dog song" voice, though!

Dozer%20Song%20Collage%20SMALLER.jpg

Latest posts

Back