New Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BFS_Simon_Says

Reaction score
Since I don't have time lately for driving my poor little boys (I work a full time job and a part time job, plus I'm taking a landscaping course) I've decided that lunging and free jumping are a fun way for the boys to gain some muscle.

Simon warming up

Nolan297.jpg

Simon ignoring the jump
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Nolan443.jpg

Spirit's turn

Nolan377.jpg

Nolan278.jpg

Nolan399.jpg

Nolan388.jpg

Nolan384.jpg

Nolan409.jpg

My Quarter Horse, Doc. He grazes funny because he has 3 fused bones in his neck. He was valued at 30,000 as a yearling, but when he was being trained for reining the trainer screwed up and the vertebrae got compressed.

Nolan478.jpg

I also body clipped Spirit today (Simon is getting done tomorrow)

BEFORE

Nolan537.jpg

AFTER

Nolan542.jpg

Thanks for sharing!!Beautiful boys as always!!I just love that Simon. Isnt that face they get when they 'ignore' the jump priceless!!lol
default_rolleyes.gif
: :aktion033:

Thanks, One Ritz-C-Kid. I think Simon's pretty special...however I do have a biased opinion. I'm heading down to the barn now to clip him, I can't wait to see what he's hiding under all that fuzz.

I love your side picture in the post. His hair looks like Bert (as in Bert and Ernie) ... makes me smile!! :lol:

Beth

:aktion033: I could tell from Simon's first picture, that his "tude" was going strong...
default_yes.gif
: then...as he refuses, that precious look of wide-eyed "innocence", is just too much. :lol:

Spirit is a cutie too, for sure...love his big-trot.
default_wub.png
:

HAHHAHA Sue, Simon's 'tude is going strong 24/7. Everytime he does something bad he looks at me like "What? I didn't do anything" with his big ol' eyes looking all sad. It's times like those that I can't get mad at him...or I do then I'm like awwwwww you're too cute.

When Spirit gets goin his trot gets huge he can easily over take Simon (when Simon is cantering). Potential Roadster horse? Maybe so

Here's one of Spirit doin what he loves

Spirit.jpg

And Another of my big, big man, Doc

Nolan467.jpg

Latest posts

Back