New pictures of our colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeganH

Reaction score
We just got home from visiting our colt, Ricochet, and I wanted to share a few pictures. He is doing amazing! We could not be happier. He has taken to his halter and lead very well, very quickly. He seems to be smart and very friendly. I can't wait to see how he grows and how he will be once he is gelded. Seems like he has a great personality.

DSCN2664.JPG

DSCN2678.JPG

DSCN2714.JPG

a few more to follow below
default_smile.png

Just darling.

You could loose him in my herd of red and white pintos, he'd fit right in.

In fact, he has a marking on his right side that closely resembles one on

our little stallion, BabyZee.

DSCN2723.JPG

My husband leading Ricky

DSCN2728.JPG

Ricky parked and waiting

DSCN2643.JPG

Thank you for letting me share!

megan, Thanks for sharing Ricky w/us...hes darling and he looks like hes got the leading and standing tied training down very well. He looks like my s'mores in miniature!

Peanut is waiting for LABOR day I think

Thank you, Heidi
default_smile.png

Lord, I hope Peanut isnt waiting too long! She's going to end up foaling a yearling!

Last edited by a moderator:
He is Beautiful Megan and he has great markings and such a pretty head - an overall very handsome chap
default_wub.png

WOW!! What a pretty little boy!
default_wub.png

He has certainly come on in leaps and bounds - well done to you and hubby!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

How old is he now?

Thanks for the pics.
default_yes.gif

Thank you everyone
laugh.gif
We adore him.

He is 3 months now. They are having to wean him early because he was really dragging down his momma. He won't be coming home for a little while while he is weaned, worked with and sure to be doing well on his own.

Thank you for your comments!

Wwow Megan he is adorable, that little head is to die for a dtunning markings too. You must be so excited to get him home

Thanks, ladies.

We can't wait until he comes home! My husband couldn't stop smiling today. Ricochet's doing so well. Can't wait until he is with us everyday
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back