I have a new horse!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tuesday I brought home WeeOkie Reflections CowboyCassanova. Thank you to Rita Jenkins of Wee Okie Farm for allowing me to own this handsome boy! You can see his "glamour photo" on their web page under Stallions, though he is a gelding now.

I've tried taking a couple of photos since he's been with me, but they dont' show him well, so I won't post them. He's beginning his winter woolies now. I'll have to take pictures for the Registries and hopefully they will turn out better. It's a shame for those wooly photos to go on his record, but that's the way it goes.

We've been getting acquainted, grooming and walking, and I am excited to introduce him to the harness soon. I think he will take to it easily. He is so friendly and personable, yet has a wonderful presence!

I haven't let him and Dapper Dan together yet, though they are sharing a fence. Looks as though they will be good companions.

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and I just know you two will be very happy together.

Congratulations on your new guy
default_smile.png

Very nice!

What does he have for photos on his AMHR papers now? If you like those photos, you do not have to change them. Just send in the transfer and his photos will stay as they are.

Back