new pictures from today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westwood Farms

Reaction score
Well, I finally got this stallion body clipped. He really does improve with age.

silverrun2.jpg

silverrun.jpg

silverrun3.jpg.w300h194.jpg

I hope ya'll like him. Please tell me what you think, I do know he is chubby, LOL
default_yes.gif
:

VERY nice! :aktion033:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Oh wow what a handsome man!!! But he must come home with me! Lol, very gorgeous! Buckskin right? I love the buckskin color, especially paint woohoo, I wish I had him!

I have had the great honor of meeting this special boy and his personality is as wonderful as his looks. He is such a sweet boy.

:aktion033:

He looks great! Handsome boy
default_smile.png

I am so envious of everyone's clipped photos, it will be weeks yet before we can start clipping here!
default_wacko.png
:

thanks everyone. Yes, he is a buckskin pinto, he is much more golden when he is in his non-clipped coat.

thanks for the compliments

Are you kidding?! I'm totally in love! Good thing he's not for sale:) Gee I'd love to see him in person some time..alas probably not so keep those pictures coming :bgrin

Maxine

Maxine, you are welcome to come to Texas anytime. I tried and tried to sell him, and no-one was interested, so I kept him. I am not into 34 inch stallions, but no arguments now, he has turned out too pretty, even with that fat belly of his!! If You ever see him for sale, I must have had a weak moment and must be wanting some other horse, LOL

Latest posts

Back