New Pics of SQUIRT (under 29" stallion / Taker son)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Erica got some new pictures of Squirt the other day! Look how he's already fuzzing out less than a week outside of Nationals! I just adore this little stallion. I've never been one to go for "tiny" but boy I go for Squirt! He's got exactly what I was looking to add here, "even if" he's real little
default_biggrin.png

I've got a few photos of Squirt on order from the Nationals photographer that are REALLY good but in the meantime, I am tickled with the shots Erica was able to get of our littlest man earlier this week.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not much for the tiny ones myself. I saw his picture yesterday. He is just gorgeous! Lucky you!

I enjoy driving my minis so am not really drawn to the tiny ones but Oh Man, that is one nice little guy. Congratulations to you and koodos to his breeder.
default_aktion033.gif

boy does he ever have a nice big dark eyes. The second picture...if not for the fence....proportionally he would look just like a full size horse...just what I want.

hows Bacardi...still my fav!

boy does he ever have a nice big dark eyes. The second picture...if not for the fence....proportionally he would look just like a full size horse...just what I want.

hows Bacardi...still my fav!
Thank you
default_smile.png
Bacardi's doing awesome and he's my favorite, too (just don't tell the others!). He's actually Squirt's Great Uncle. Bacardi and Squirt's maternal grandsire, Bandito, are paternal brothers. Mini family trees...
default_biggrin.png

Bacardi needs to learn to drive, but I never seem to find the time to work on it consistently and I just don't know anyone I want to send him out to right now... A little over protective, probably!
default_wub.png

Thank you
default_smile.png
Bacardi's doing awesome and he's my favorite, too (just don't tell the others!). He's actually Squirt's Great Uncle. Bacardi and Squirt's maternal grandsire, Bandito, are paternal brothers. Mini family trees...
default_biggrin.png

Bacardi needs to learn to drive, but I never seem to find the time to work on it consistently and I just don't know anyone I want to send him out to right now... A little over protective, probably!
default_wub.png
Yup...can relate to the being protective....I have one now i want to send to drive but just keep putting off....my nerves not the horse!

Thanks, and yep! It's hard to send them away for training, some more than others!!!
default_smile.png

Here's a pic a news crew got at Erica's about a month ago... Even her show horses get to have a lot of fun being "just horses", and I love that about her philosophy on horsemanship!

Squirt---Stallions---5.jpg

Thanks, Getitia! I love your taste in horses, so your compliment makes me feel even happier
default_yes.gif

Jill I think I saw him at nationals also. I was down on Sunday the 11-13. Did he show during that time? All of Ericas horses looked amazing! I felt like it was a whirlwind trip and there was so many beautiful horses my head was spinning!

Congratulations Jill! A very handsome fella!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks
default_wub.png

Jill I think I saw him at nationals also. I was down on Sunday the 11-13. Did he show during that time? All of Ericas horses looked amazing! I felt like it was a whirlwind trip and there was so many beautiful horses my head was spinning!
Yes, Erica did show him during those days (Monday & Tuesday)
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back