New pics of Halle and Tara

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
I FINALLY got to turn everyone out today after being confined for almost 2 months. Needless to say everyone enjoyed themselves immensely!

Halle has a really soft, shiny coat. Tara is getting a soft coat and there is a shine to it. She was the thinnest of the two so it is taking longer for her to improve. She also seems to have been my strangles carrier :no:

Excuse Tara. She is VERY dirty because she's been rolling in her pen (pee spots) :no:

So what do you all think? Do they look better? Do they look preggars? I measured them and roughly, without trims or on level ground, Halle is 37 1/4" and Tara is 36 1/4".

Tara before

tara.jpg

Tara today

tara2.jpg

tara4.jpg
tara3.jpg

Halle before

halle.jpg

Halle today

halle3.jpg

halle4.jpg
halle5.jpg

:aktion033: SO GLAD EVERYONE GOT TO GET OUT AND ENJOY THEMSELVES! THEY LOOK GOOD EVEN AFTER WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH! NIKKI
default_smile.png

They both look great. I just love that last picture with Halle's head cocked just slightly
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...good job on plumping them up :aktion033:

They look great...it's hard to tell if they are preggers...though Tara looks like she might have a 7mo belly or a reflection on good eating
default_yes.gif
:

We're hoping if they are pregnant, they are only about 6-7 months.

Latest posts

Back