New Modern Shetland Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disneyhorse

Reaction score
Twodaysold.JPG

bunnyweb2.JPG

Bunnyweb1.JPG

This filly was born early this morning, she should very much be a Modern Shetland. Her dam is "Corky's Jez Lady," my 20 year old mare who was a Fine Harness and Road pony back in her day (and a VERY sweet mare). I got this mare earlier this year and have gotten very attached to her. She is a great mom.

Her sire is Jennifer's (Sweet Opal) three year old GELDING "Pony Vista's Pow Wow" who is just a gorgeous pony in the halter and driving ring.

I made sure I had pictures, since I hate hearing about people's new arrivals and then having to WAIT for pictures forever!
default_wink.png

I really don't like pintos though, and this one is wild marked to boot.
default_rolleyes.gif

Her barn name is "Bunny" and I will share her registered name when her papers come back.

Thanks for letting me share,

Andrea

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cutie. Congratulations! That second picture is just too much.
default_wub.png

She is awesome andrea! I am not a big pinto fan either (call me boring, i like solids) but she is beautiful
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif

Well, since she is the wrong color for you, I think you should just send her up to Acampo when she is weaned...

She's gorgeous! Congrats!

Oh Andrea! She is gorgeous! congrats! If u dont want her send her to me! i want to breed pinto moderns!

WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Bunny is a BEAUTIFUL baby!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi

Latest posts

Back