New member here and need an introduction!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This place has the most knowledgeable, most helpful and the friendliest people in cyberspace! There is no better place to learn ANYTHING mini!!!

Welcome from New Hampshire!!!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Joyce

Hi, I'm quite new here, my name is Zora and I'm from Maine.

We have two minis and one 22 year old Quarter horse.

Are other animals include 19 chihuahuas, a bunny, serama and barred rock chickens, 3 cats, a box turtle and a dove.

I'm enjoying the forum very much! Thanks

we are excited and will let everyone know when our wee one arrives, my husband thinks that i should be having her soon i am getting so big but nor till september. i want to go to the mini show 2hours away from here on July 31-Aug 2 doctor said she isn't sure if i should go, but i told her i would just have my mom drive me back if i go into labor because i really want to see the liberty and hunter classes she just chuckled at me.
default_biggrin.png
LOL spoken like a true horse women
default_smile.png

thank you that is a wonderful compliment

Welcome to all you "newbies" from Kickapoo Miniatures in SW Ohio.
default_saludando.gif

You have found the absolute BEST place to learn & share about Miniatures. You'll learn an amazing amount of information in a short time, simply by reading & posting here on the LB Forum. It won't take long before YOU will be giving advice to "newbies".
default_biggrin.png

Thanks Carolyn!
default_smile.png

When I see new people post in a thread, I want to say HI but I don't want to disrupt the thread LOL.

So I'm glad for a chance to say......

WELCOME to the forum!!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Welcome Sabrina, rcfarm, Nuzzle, copperwood farm, little lady & Zora!

Welcome to you all!!!

It's new people who bring fresh ideas and I hope you will continue to share!!
default_smile.png

default_saludando.gif
Howdy to all of you (little Lady we have something in common)
default_biggrin.png
you will learn alot from all the GREAT folks here!

thank you for all the welcoming, this is a very nice forum everyone is so helpful, i can't help checking it often throughtout the day to see what is going on.
default_smile.png

Glad to meet everyone - welcome - from Southern Maryland. Beware - LB is very addicting but the best place to make new friends and learn from some of the more experienced folks out there. Great resource. I too was a lurker - but once you start posting - then you just can't get enough LOL LOL LOL

Glad to have you aboard .....................

[SIZE=12pt]Hi, I'm new here, our names are Don and Kim and our place is called Sanity Acres and we live in Northern BC Canada.[/SIZE]

We have two minis that we are looking after and a 20 year old Tennessee Walker Mare and a 25 year old Tennessee Guilding

We are in the process of buying two minis for ourselves. I have learened alot about minis on this form and it is great. The minis we are looking after also drive so we are learning a new skill. These guys are so unique and are fun to look after.

Thanks All for the great info here

Don

Welcome everyone from Cumberland Maine!!!
default_saludando.gif
I am sure you will enjoy this forum as much as I do! Its just a wealth of information and lots of great people

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

A big warm welcome to all our new members.

From the 'land down under'.

xox Leonie xxo

Hi, my name is Kierstan
default_saludando.gif
. I joined a while ago, but i dont quite do anything but read posts. I own a miniature donkey and a QH. I help out a lot with my aunt with her minis. We show at AMHR rated mini shows in Area 2. I joined back in around april, i think, i wanted to read up on foaling because two of my aunts mares foaled this year. We were blessed with two fillies, i believe you guys would say "we were visited by the filly fairy".
default_smile.png
I wish i owned my own minis that i could share with you guys, but hopefully in the future i can. Im only 16 years old, and i plan to have my own backyard minis when im older. I have found throughout my life with the horses, that minis are the easiest && best pets ever. Its seems like they are always willing to give you lovings. Well, thanks for reading about me.

-Kierstan.

[SIZE=18pt]WELCOME FROM ONTARIO CANADA [/SIZE]

default_aktion033.gif
So nice to see so many new names.....
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back