New Manitoba pony show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minimor

Reaction score
In 2009 the Manitoba International show is adding Shetland classes. It will be a C rated show in 2009, with the plan being to upgrade to an A rated show in 2010 (there's more, but that's all the detail I'll go into about 2010 at this time!)

We've had word from some US pony exhibitors that they will come to show here in 2009, and I'm hoping that once word gets around a few more will join in. There are almost no Shetlands in Manitoba so we're hoping for some US entries to fill these classes.

If you might be interested in showing at this show, please email me at holly "at" cedarplains.ca and I'll then be able to be in touch once we have more of our show plans made. I'm interested in knowing which "extra" classes you would like to show in, so that in addition to the required classes we can have the right optional classes for you to show in.

A bit of info:

Location: Brandon Manitoba Keystone facility--top notch show facility with good stabling, indoor arena, warm water washrack, adjoining hotel/dining, camper parking...

Date: June 6/09

4 judges

Back