NEW LITTLE FILLY!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kristi@berrett-ranch

Reaction score
Well we finally have a new addition to the Berrett Ranch, a new little filly
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah ! So far it seems like everything is good, the birth was very easy. I am so happy that God allowed me to be home and in the barn at the time. Momma Julie seems fine. Buttercup has nursed several times and passed stool several times as well. I will post pictures when I finsih downloading from my camera.

Thank you for all of your advice! I appreciate your prayers, two more to go.

Kristi

Congratulations! It is law in the "Land Of LilBeginnings" that all foal announcements must be accompanied by photos!

Not really, but I think it sounds good!
default_yes.gif

Oh how wonderful! What a blessing that you were there to help welcome your filly into this world!

I am so glad that everything went smoothly and you have a healthy filly and momma to enjoy!

We alllllll can't wait to see photos of coarse
default_yes.gif

But for now... enjoy your little miracle!!! and we will be patient imagining how beautiful she is!
default_wub.png

Congratulations.............pictures are eagerly awaited
default_laugh.png

Send the filly fairy up to Ontario Canada. I have a couple of ladies looking for her
default_laugh.png

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! I am always so happy to hear of one safely on the ground and doing what it should be doing! And PICS! Gotta have 'em! But to tell you the truth, that terribly vain streak in me never wants to post a pic until they are 24 hours old, all fluffy and unfolded, and perky! Ain't I baaaaaad!!!! LOL!

Latest posts

Back