New HyperBike

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nassaunellie

Reaction score
I received my HyperBike not too long ago as well as new freedom collar and just took the cart out for a test run. It always takes me forever to get the adjustments where I think they should be. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions about the set-up. Since the photos were taken I have made one adjustment...the traces do not run through the holdback straps as they do when I use my easy entry cart. Photos are such a great tool! Anyway, suggestions welcome. Thanks, Wendy

(p.s. - don't look at the woman in the ugly sweat pants!
default_no.gif
)

295612024308_0_ALB.jpg

899712024308_0_ALB.jpg

156132024308_0_ALB.jpg

708502024308_0_ALB.jpg

610222024308_0_ALB.jpg

Darn. It's my first time trying to post pics. I did it according to instructions on this site and I can see them. I will work on it and see if I can't correct it.

Hey, I think you look real nice in your hyper bike! Thanks for sharing the photos. I want one too someday and enjoyed checking out yours. I have many months of line driving but that hyper bike is on my someday dream list. Enjoy!
default_saludando.gif

Yep, they show up now! And you still have an email.
default_wink.png
Sorry I didn't reply to your email sooner, I thought I had but apparently it never sent.
default_unsure.png
There's really not much to critique about your setup as you have everything fitted very nicely. Rascal is a doll and looks to be a great potential CDE horse if you choose to take him that way, what with the nice powerful walk and good build. I'll take him if you don't want him!
default_biggrin.png

Leia

Congratulations on your new hyperbike
default_aktion033.gif

It looks like you did a great job with the set up
default_biggrin.png

Wow, that looks great. I think I want one as my next vehicle! Are you coming to the CT Valley Driving Club CDE on June 6? Or the Fun day on the 7th? It would be a great opportunity for you to see what he could do on an easy CDE marathon course. I think it is $10 for the Fun Day, with Coggins and Rabies of course.

I have to ask, did you just buy the freedon collar or the entire harness? Did the freedom collar come with false martingale? I love the deep contour of the collar.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to ask, did you just buy the freedon collar or the entire harness? Did the freedom collar come with false martingale? I love the deep contour of the collar.
I bought just the freedom collar since I love the rest of my harness. The freedom collar came with the false martingale. I love it and don't know how I got along without it!

thats such a great set up, i wish you luck in your exciting new venture!!

i love your horse ,beautiful
default_wub.png

Wow, that looks great. I think I want one as my next vehicle! Are you coming to the CT Valley Driving Club CDE on June 6? Or the Fun day on the 7th? It would be a great opportunity for you to see what he could do on an easy CDE marathon course. I think it is $10 for the Fun Day, with Coggins and Rabies of course.
I did not get a Coggins this year as I had no plans to bring him anywhere (I have no trailer
default_no.gif
) To tell you the truth I drive for my own enjoyment and don't have a desire to compete. I would like to get a trailer one of these days so I could bring him to my workplace on the weekend to drive. I work at a local, rural college with a gorgeous campus sitting at the base of a hill. The grounds are to die for.

Latest posts

Back