New Horse on our Show team

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
Hi all, thought I would just share this pic of a colt we have leased for the show season on behalf of a friend.

He is sired by our USA imported Stallion - Scott Creek Monarch Cadence

I LOVE this boy and can't wait till he makes his debut in the ring in a few months time! He has just started his show training/conditioning so he will look much better in a few weeks
default_smile.png

Would Love to buy him myself but as I have 5 foals due by Cadence this season I hope I will get something really nice too.

P9120067.jpg

Thanks for letting me share
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
He's nice! You should have a great time showing him!
default_aktion033.gif

What a stunning guy! Aren't those Scott Creek horses wonderful? That Monarch line really follows through in outstanding foals.

Got to visit Scott Creek this spring and couldn't get over just seeing Monarch and his get. And in person he is really so tiny, but what action....wow!

Another Scott Creek fan here!
default_saludando.gif
That is a very nice colt! You should also post a picture of Cadence.

Every time I go up to Scott Creek, I love to go strolling through all the babies and try to pick out the best of the best which I find out, are usually the ones that Joanne is going to show. It is fun to get to know some of the mares and watch what kind of baby comes from a cross on the different stallions. Each of the stallions are incredible in their own right, but Monarch is my favorite.
default_wub.png

Congratulations!! He should be fun to show!! I'm a Monarch fan myself. Diane(Minxiesmom) and I try to get up there and see their new foal crop on a yearly basis. Besides, Joanne is so awesome and we learn so much from her!

Another Scott Creek fan here!
default_saludando.gif
That is a very nice colt! You should also post a picture of Cadence.

Every time I go up to Scott Creek, I love to go strolling through all the babies and try to pick out the best of the best which I find out, are usually the ones that Joanne is going to show. It is fun to get to know some of the mares and watch what kind of baby comes from a cross on the different stallions. Each of the stallions are incredible in their own right, but Monarch is my favorite.
default_wub.png

thanks all for the kind comments, we are very pleased and cnt wait for our 5 cadence babies to arrive in the next few weeks!!

Will have photo's of Cadence in a few months, going to get some nice photo's done of him in the summer
default_smile.png

BM Miniatures said:
I LOVE this boy and can't wait till he makes his debut in the ring in a few months time! He has just started his show training/conditioning so he will look much better in a few weeks
default_smile.png
Yeah, 'cause he looks so bad now!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_laugh.png
default_rolleyes.gif
Geez. Wish my colt looked that "bad."

Congratulations on a fine animal!

Leia

Latest posts

Back