New Here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acheron

Reaction score
Hello all!

I've been lurking for some time, but was unable to post until I e-mailed the moderators today! So now I can reply to all these topics! :new_shocked:

I live in the Mojave Desert, about 70 miles NE of Los Angeles. We have one Arabian left here, my riding gelding, and one soon to be 2 ponies here.

My mare is a 3 year old Raven of Bird Haven Daughter, out of Gifted WAH. She is a Wilk. pony, black and white tobiano mare, and I'm very excited about her.

My NEW colt is none other than Honeypony's "Red". That is, if he ever gets weaned and into my barn! hehe! I can't wait, I've loved his mother for years and am excited to have him- he should be wonderful.

I plan on showing both of these, especially the colt!

But, in the meantime, I have lots of questions I'm looking forward to being able to ask you knowledgable people on the forums!

Welcome, Michelle!

I visted your website and got teary over Chloe's story. Recommend at everyone take a look .... What an amazing job you did for her .. and what a good thing!

welcome to LB!!! i also loved Chloe's story. Bless your heart for saving her. she looks so beautiful now!

Welcome! I too am in southern California. I look forward to meeting you at the shows!

Andrea

welcome to LB!!! i also loved Chloe's story. Bless your heart for saving her. she looks so beautiful now!

Thank you all. Chloe was a very special mare, and meant a lot to me. She was my first horse to own since I had to sell my last Arabs during college. So after 7 years of not owning a horse, she was my "re-start." Also my first horse to keep at home, instead of boarding. I owe my husband a lot for making that dream come true and not flinching...after all, I just had dogs when he met and married me! Nobody had said anything about HORSES too!

We had to put Chloe down 2 years ago, she was in heart failure and there was little we could do anymore. I miss her almost every day.

:saludando: I think we read some of the same books. Oh yes welcome from the east coast of Virginia.

Latest posts

Back