NEW FUNDRAISER FOR THE YOUTH FOUNDATION!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Lisa~

Reaction score
Hi everyone the ASPC/AMHR Youth Committee has a exciting new fundraiser. We are going to have a drawing for the wonderful Ice Cream Cart many of you saw at Nationals. This cart was graciously donated by both Ozark Mountain Mini Tack as well as Claybury Miniatures. The winner will receive not only the Easy Entry cart but the working Ice Cream box as well. Not only will you be the hit of any costume class but you will be noticed in any parade or even driving in your neighborhood!
default_smile.png
Remember this is a fully functioning ice cream cart so you can pass out that ice cream as you roll down the parade route or to the judges and spectators in those costume classes!

Tickets can be purchased for only $1.00. You may purchase your tickets from Lisa Andrade of Ruff N Tuff Miniatures. Tickets will also be available for purchase at both the ASPC Congress and the AMHR National shows. All proceeds will benefit the new Youth Foundation program. For more information on this program please visit our offical youth site at www.ASPCAMHRYOUTH.com The drawing will take place at AMHR Nationals and winner does not need to be present. The winner is responsible for any shipping costs in getting this wonderful ice cream cart home. If you have any questions please email Lisa at [email protected]
Icecreamcart3.jpg

icecreamcart2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great way to raise money for the youth. For some of you that may not know, I was driving the horse and that is my little gelding Diamond Y's LTA First Edition as "the ice cream man". We had a lot of fun out there. Thank you to Claybury miniatures and Ozark for sponsoring this!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Did this get re-donated? I thought it was raffled off last year. This is a beautifully done wagon!

Lisa can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe last year was just the presentation. It was to be raffled off for this year.

This cart was presented to the new Youth Foundation last year at AMHR Nationals. This is a great new program for the youth - all of the youth in our organization not just those lucky enough to show. Please help support them by purchasing raffle tickets for this great ice cream cart and easy entry cart. It will be given away this year at the 2010 AMHR Nationals in Tulsa.

Thanks for all ofyour help and support !!!

Lisa

Latest posts

Back