New Foal Born

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes me long for Spring here!! Beautiful colt.
default_wub.png
: Congratulations :aktion033:

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Thanks for the "foal fix" He is just adorable! Love his face markings! Looks like he has LOTS of energy!

One thing I love about Lil Beginnings International is this! What a lovely foal, congratulations!

He's just about one of the nicest marked colts I've ever seen. A big Congratulations on your new one. He is just georgeous.
default_yes.gif
:

too cute, love those face markings :aktion033: :aktion033: (gee is there an echo in here??) the one on his forehead is identical to my big filly we had last year, except it curves the opposite way. she did not get the snip though. just too cute!!! i forgot to look where you are that you have GREEN grass, even here in AZ it's not green anymore LOL.

can't wait for spring here either, we have 3 coming and hope things go well as they did for you this time. sorry to hear about your troubles before...

:aktion033: Congratulations!!! Beautiful little guy you have there!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

I just love him and love his little face markings!! Look how hard he is running, LOL! SO CUTE

Thanks so much everyone for your kind comments on the little fella
default_wub.png
:

Horsinaround~ thanks for the name suggestion I really like it, and think I will use it for him and maybe Moony for short :lol:

Jane~ I was wondering if his markings meant he was splash, I will have to get him tested to see if he's LWO+ aswell
default_smile.png

:aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

What a doll baby! Hug him a lot - I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of him!

Congratulations!!!

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back