New Foal at Southern Heart :-)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEAH!!!!!! Thank heavens all worked out well!! Congrats!

Joyce,

He is just beautiful!!

And I agree that his blue eyes are so exciting !!

Susan O.

He is beautiful and obviously determined he was going to find somewhere to eat - regardless of what he got!!! :bgrin He was hungry from all that work.

So glad everything turned out okay. And CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Very sweet, please do take some dried off pics this morning, what a cutie, makes me feel like spring is just around the corner.

I knew with that milk it would be last night. Glad all turned out well in the end, those maidens can be very tight indeed!

Big congratulations! He is darling! Can't wait for more pics!

Is this the forum's first foal of the year, or am I missing out? I haven't had time to be online nearly as much as usual.

Congratulations on an adorable healthy foal. Love blue eyes.

Aww what a cute boy! Glad everything went well after all that, Congratulations!

More pictures when he drys please
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

AWWW, congrats on such a beautiful baby. So glad u got him here ok!

[SIZE=24pt][/SIZE] :aktion033: :aktion033: Congrats on your new baby! I am so happy everything turned out so well after the stressful delivery! Congrats on your GORGEOUS boy!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations!! You sure got your foaling season knocked out right away, didn't you? If you can only have one, it looks like you got a great one!

OHHH, I just love newborn foal pictures! CONGRADULATIONS on the new little man in your life, he sure is a cute one.
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: Corinne

What a [SIZE=18pt]CUTE[/SIZE] little guy!!!
default_wub.png
: And the blue eyes are just the icing on the cake!
default_yes.gif
: Hope they are the type that STAY blue.
default_yes.gif
:

Just read your other post too about Mom great observing mom and baby doing fine thanks to your good work Congratulations to you and mom and that beautiful oh wait, handsome little boy.

He's PRECIOUS!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations!!! I'm so glad you were there to help get him born. Way to go!!! He's just the right color!

Latest posts

Back