New Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VernB

Reaction score
Ok she's not a mini, but almost
default_wink.png
: This filly is a cross with my 29" blue eye stud and a 13.2 h. pony mare. Her new owners just love her!
default_wub.png
: She measures 30" And has partial blue eyes.

FrankyFoal.jpg

Filly.jpg

Her Sir: OTR Trippers buck n blue"

Franky22.jpg

What a darling!

Always loved the sire, he's gorgeous! He makes very cute babies too!

Have always loved your stallion!
default_wub.png
:

Adorable baby also!

I always used a platform- come on Al, spill the beans!!

Nice mare- foal should be a useful little riding pony.

What a facinating and lovely match with adorable results! I agree with Jnae, what a nice pony that'll be!

OMG - your STALLION is FABULOUS!!! Such rich color - and fab looks.

The Filly is simply adorable --- just trying to imagine how that breeding was accomplished - was it AI? :new_shocked:

Ha! Anyway --- congrats all around.

What an adorable foal, look at that gorgeous face!
default_wub.png
:

I like some others, am wondering how on earth you managed that cross. We have a 13.3 hh pony, and we have minis of the 29.00" variety, so I have no difficulty picturing the height difference.

Even with a platform......and stilts and elevator shoes, I can't imagine that!! :bgrin

edited to add: forgot to say congrats to you and the new owners!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, It wasn't easy. We dug a hole up against our concrete pad, trained the mare how to stand in this hole without moving at all.We had someone standing at the head of the mare too. We stood the stud one the concrete pad with 2 of us by each side of him so he didn't fall. That was no easy task........We did this a few years ago with a 15.h mare and a 32" mini. The foal is 40" and is becoming a perfect riding pony. That is what this pony will be used for too
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back