New filly arrived yesterday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracerace

Reaction score
This filly belongs to a boarder/friend...she's 8 months old and has the same sire as Lacey (and Honey Bear, in my avatar). She's got the same wonderful disposition as her "sisters"...sweet, loves people, curious and brave
default_smile.png

Her name is Rose:

horsepics002.jpg

LOL...She does look like Tina Turner! I'll have to talk to her momma about changing her name ;).

Do you have a mini in with that big horse????? :new_shocked: :no:
Looks to me that there's a dividing fence.

Absolutely adorable picture!!
default_wub.png
: I'd send that one in to Equusite! :lol:

No, look down towards the big horse's knee...there is a dark horse head with a shiny eye there...I had to look twice, because their color is the same....

Otherwise it "would" be a cute pic...

Last edited by a moderator:
No, the mini's aren't in with the big horse - although I have had them together at different times when we were having problems with my aggressive TB who was going through fences (never as babies) - that was a nightmare. That particular horse is a Percheron and she LOVES the minis. The "smaller" horse is a 13.2h POA and she is really mean to the mini's so she must stay with the big horses...she's a 'tween so I never really know what to do with her ;).

Rose is settling in nicely. The only other mini here is Honey Bear...and she wasn't too thrilled with her at first
default_sad.png
. Remmy is a 40" pony and he was mean to her so I've had to do all sorts of seperating. So far Honey Bear has warmed up well enough. She's bossy but I suppose that is to expected.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back