New federal bill?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepperhill

Reaction score
I went to the exotic sale in Macon, MO and they made an announcement about some new federal bill that is in the works. Apparently the bill would put a complete stop to all sale animals from crossing state lines. Can this be for real?

Does anyone know the real scoop in this bill? I just can't imagine that this is for real. It would completely shut down the livestock business!

Lolli Bros was asking us all to contact our government representatives to try to stop it from going into effect.

Could be NAIS---anyone who owns livestock that they show or haul for use should be fighting THAT....

Margo

Nope its HR669 The Nonnative Wildlife Invasion Prevention Act. There is a thread on this page about it I started as well as a couple of links.

I really wish the "Anti animal" bills would stop.

Gov doesn't listen to the people... a whole lot of people said No to NAIS and other bills like it but they are forging on ahead any way.
default_new_shocked.gif

Day that I can't have my fur family members, is the day I move out of this country.

Yet another STUPID idea........ And how are people supposed to transport chickens, pigs, and cattle for FOOD consumption???

Oh brother......
default_wacko.png

I remember hearing something about this a few months ago regarding monkeys. I think its exotic animals that it applies to, not livestock. But don't quote me on it.
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back