New England clam chowder

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JO~*

Reaction score
Tell me what your favorite store bought clam chowder is?

I used to love clam chowder but for some reason it just isn't as good as it used to be.

Also I HATE sand in my soup.

Anyone got a good homemade one the would like to share?

Thanks.

Jo

I am a New England Clam Chowder LOVER.

I always have a nice can of PROGRESSO Clam chowder after school. It feeds about 2 people and is hearty

It would have to be Snow's!!!!!!!! they are only 20 min from us and they are within sight of clam flats..

Ya know those clams are much better deep fried in batter or even steamed!

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
It would have to be Snow's!!!!!!!! they are only 20 min from us and they are within sight of clam flats..

Ya know those clams are much better deep fried in batter or even steamed!

Mark
Oh ya deep fried in batter is the best for me to.

I really should learn how to dig clams since I live 5 minutes to the ocean.

We have razors, horseneck, steamers and most likely others to.

I did go out for steamers once and it was hard work getting down in the rocks to dig.

I am a New England Clam Chowder LOVER.

I always have a nice can of PROGRESSO Clam chowder after school. It feeds about 2 people and is hearty
Don't think I ever had Progresso clam chowder, I'll give it a try.

We like Snows. We add some canned corn to it and it's delicious!
Hummm sounds like I might like that.

Oh and I love the picture in you avatar

Sorry guys I must disagree on brands. I have never been a big clam chowder lover until...

I was visiting my brother in Seattle, There is a place on the wharf called Ivan's and they had the BEST clam chowder, I actually made my brother go back again a few days later.

Well not too long ago my mother and I noticed that Sam's Club was carrying Ivan's clam chowder from Seattle. You have to add milk and simmer for a bit but it is worth it. You get 4 packets in a box, it is in the cold section.

Robin

Latest posts

Back