New Donkeys for my dad

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asia

Reaction score
My dad has always helped me with my mini's, but he wanted something of his own.

This is what he got!

donks0112.jpg

donks023.jpg

biggrin.gif
That is so wonderful!!! He looks so happy with them! I wish my dad could have been around to fall in love with my little long ears
wub.gif

What cute kids!!!!!

My Dad helped me buy my first long ears! Glad your dad is here to enjoy them too!

Oh how cute...I bet they made his day! I absolutely love to see an elderly person with pets, I believe they lengthen and strengthen life. People get out more, have joy etc with animals!

I agree, love to see the older generation enjoying animals. This is just an awesome present for your dad, I hope he enjoys every day with them and you enjoy every day with him too. My dad would have absolutely loved something like this.

Asia

Those donkeys are just adorable!! How wonderful for your Dad! Looks like he is really going to enjoy them.

Asia, What a great and wonderful gift for your Dad.
wub.gif
I bet a gift like these lovable longears he'll never get again, and is a gift he will surely treasure. Corinne

My in laws live with us due to some health reason and my FIL who barely gets around is always looking for the donks to visit iwth him...so they are turned out in the lawn every afternoon so he can see them and if weahter is cooperating he goes to love them up.

Heres to hoping your fahter has quite a few good years with his new loved ones!!

Latest posts

Back