New colts at Ozark

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaB Ozark

Reaction score
After 4 fillies we got two colts in a row. I am little late posting these two new boys but sure am proud of them. They are both AMHR/ASPC and we will definetely be keeping one. Both boys are out of Bounty Hunter, which makes them 1/2 brother to Erika's Pharaoh (who was National Grand Champion Stallion).

Ozark Mountains Treaure Hunter was born on 4/5/09

1a25e510.jpg

"Easter" (no official name yet) of course was born on Easter

19a08270.jpg

Holidays have been a big birthing day this year. So far we have had Valentines Day, St Patricks Day, My brothers birthday and Easter. My moms birthday is sunday and I have one due anyday. I hope she waits that would be to much fun.

Thanks for looking.

Lisa - Ozark

Congrats on your colts
default_aktion033.gif

That is pretty neat that you're getting some born on holidays and family members birthdays!

Lisa they are both very nice!!! Congratulations!!!

Congrats!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I really like both of them! I too think it's neat that the mares chose holidays to foal, makes naming them much easier!
default_wink.png

~Jessica

Congratulstions Lisa on your handsome new colts! I just love having them born on thos "special occasions" days too!

NICE colts!!
default_wub.png
That's going to be a tough decision, which one to keep? Congratulations!!

Is it just me or are there quite a few folks having some outstanding foals this year? Beautiful colts Lisa, Congratulations!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

I can see why you are going to keep one of them, either or! Very nice congratulations buddy!!!

Twins! Very special babies.

I love the face markings on the 1st one though and he holds himself so well.
default_wub.png

Congrats on your nice colts. It would be a hard decision on which one to keep, they are both very nice!!

Latest posts

Back